1. Kingo46

Kingo46

Name:
    John
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    in case you use the above shop its moving

New Wilkinson Cameras Liverpool store opening July 2018 After a successful five years based on Lord Street in Liverpool city centre, Wilkinson Cameras has taken the decision to move to a brand new city centre store on Bold Street.
    This new location at 4 Bold Street, is in the heart of Liverpool’s Rope Walks neighbourhood; a bustling hub for art, music culture and independent businesses.

The new store on Bold Street will open on Monday July 9th with the existing store on Lord Street closing at 5.30pm on Saturday July 7th. The official opening weekend will be July 14th & 15th.

stevelmx5 likes this.
  2. jonbeeza

jonbeeza

Name:
    john
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I went into town a few weeks ago, to buy a camera from Wilkinson. I was up and down Lord street, I just could not find the shop. I thought it was the same shop Jessops was in, or next door possibly. It must have moved by then. I remember there were a couple of camera shops in Bold street. Jacobs, and an old fashioned shop that I can't remember the name of.

3. Kingo46

Kingo46

Name:
    John
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    John I was in town yesterday Wilkinson's still open on Lord Street its at the top end on the right when walking up towards the courts

4. jonbeeza

jonbeeza

Name:
    john
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Ahh, I see where I went wrong. I was convinced it was where the nationwide is, I forgot it is further down. Just old age forgetfulness, on my part. (y)