William

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello, it's been a while :)thumbs: to those who remember me) but seeing as my first :baby: arrived a few weeks ago I thought I'd better dust off the old SLR and see what we can produce:

IMG_7781-01_filtered_Medium_.jpg

Taken using my 50mm prime and the smallest of my extension tubes.

Any C&C welcome, also any suggestions for alternative baby photos. :)

Lovely depth of field, lighting and b/w treatment. Congratulations :clap:

awww!

Nice pic, only thing i would change is the black bit along the bottom thats hiding his little mouth, i would have set the camera a little bit higher up so you could see his whole cute little face!

Looks great in B&W

(y)

gorgeous photo and extra-gorgeous new arrival :D

Holy Member Re-incarnation Batman :eek:

Good to see you and congrats on the new addition.

See you've not lost your touch, nice shot (y)

only thing i would change is the black bit along the bottom thats hiding his little mouth, i would have set the camera a little bit higher up so you could see his whole cute little face!

Ahh, good suggestion! :D

Oh, and :wave: to those who remember us old timers!

Welcome back and[S4]congratulations[/S4] on the arrival of William - he's adorable :love:

Love the soft focus shot - he looks so nice and snuggly and content on his mummy's chest. I'm not usually a huge mono fan when it comes to baby shots, but I think this works well.

OK if I read the Title I would know its He :)

Heh heh heh, you muppet! :D

Mini, it's the extension tubes combined with the niffty fifty that give it that softness. Would you believe hand held too.

Thanks for the comments people. I really must take the time to chip in here more, I have been lurking, but you know how things can be some times! :)

I really like the black "thing"hiding the mouth, it makes it look like you have snuck up on him to get the picture.

Congrats on the new arrival, and great picture

Congratulations and welcome back :)

hmmm mono. Nuff said. You've not been away long enough for me to start liking mono :)

Many congrats. He's gorgeous - and sooo peacefully fast asleep.

It's a lovely picture - definitely one for the album :)

The best tip I can think of is to keep the camera primed and ready to catch the 'firsts', the cute expressions - gummy smiles (windy ones will do fine!), the 'concentrating hard' look - you'll recognise it when you see it, I promise :D, howls of protest and cute little fingers and feet. Hope you've got big, big memory cards - your camera's going to be busy :)

Back