Willow Coal and Nuthatch

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent the morning with moochas yesterday at a local spot he knew and it didn't disappoint. There were birds everywhere and with the snow it couldn't have been a nicer day to get some shots. The willow tit made my day has i'd never even seen one before beautiful bird.
Thanks for looking Richard

Willow Tit by SHEPHERD550, on Flickr

Willow Tit by SHEPHERD550, on Flickr

Blue Tit by SHEPHERD550, on Flickr

Nuthatch by SHEPHERD550, on Flickr

Nuthatch by SHEPHERD550, on Flickr

Willow Tit / Coal Tit by SHEPHERD550, on Flickr
Tried turning this one black and white but I'm not that up on doing it properly

Nice Rich lve the last coalie and willow together good stuff, it good to show the slight difference in these 2 birds :clap: Id like to see the colour version though (y)

nice set rich, love the willow tit, shame the nutties didnt play ball, good to see you getting back out with the camera. (y)

Glad that you managed to get the Willow Tit, a really lovely set of images, lovely tones to them, and the B&W one works rather nicely (y)

Nice set of images, Richard. Especially the willow tit as we don't get them over here.

First willows at 500mm didn't crop it just trying to get a close up detailed shot with all the bird in frame trying to use rule of thirds. If you mean the one with both coal and willow that was just chance that the coal came into the shot that's why i changed it to b&w to distract from the coal missing its tale beggars can't b choosers

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great comments. I know there not the sharpest or best composed shots in the world but its just nice to have my mojo back and to be posting again on talk.
Once again thankyou for taking the time to look Richard

Back