Win 7 Task Bar

Works fine here, I just tried googling and it seems it may be that if you have a program open it will not work until it is closed down clicky It seems that you are not alone though. Good luck :)

Works fine here, I just tried googling and it seems it may be that if you have a program open it will not work until it is closed down clicky It seems that you are not alone though. Good luck :)

? thats the who reason for it to hide with a program open to give you more screen.

I've found that mine can sometimes stick open but it's usually a conflict with one of the programs I have open. Photoshop causes it from time to time. As soon as I shut whichever program is causing the conflict it auto-hides fine again. Doesn't do it that often though. I've been using Windows 7 since early Beta and it's only done it like half a dozen times or so.

I just noticed the taskbar stay up.

I was copying files and the copy feature need me to answer a query.

Pretty good I thought, answered query and the taskbar hid again.

Yeah it does stay out if something needs a box answering but sometimes it can get stuck out with no box needing an answer, don't know why but as I said earlier it doesn't happen very often and closing the program that's causing the problem fixes it for me.

Back