WIN ONE OF 5 CANON DSLRs WITH ARGOS!!!!

:plus1:

in for a 1p in for a £1

remember people if anyone from ere wins, u must post and let us know.

well thats two of them gone then bobby because i think its nailed on that i am getting one :LOL:

Well, did anyone win anything ?

It states that prizes will have been delivered to the winners doors by today. And my door hasn't received a knock :(

I'VE WON A 50D!

:banana:

Ok, so I lied :D

:LOL: Hashcake you nutter!!
In fairness it does say they will be delivered week beginning today so could be anytime!
Comeon TP lets have a (real) winner!!!

It would be good if someone on here did win at least one of the prizes - better still if it was me :D

but no emails, phone calls so I'm guessing I haven't - I'd imagine they'd be posted Special/Recorded Delivery or Couriered so postal strike should have minimal impact.

These competitions I just wonder if anyone does win?! Seem to just be forgotten about...reckon they just distribute the prizes amongst themselves! :)

Another email!! :LOL:

Ohhh, who wants to snail mail em?

From terms and conditions

14. Promoted by Argos Ltd, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West. Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW.
15. Details of the winners can be requested by sending a SAE to the address above after the closing date.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wow, this is really resurfaced from the dead. I was going to enter until I read the date :(

Back