WIN ONE OF 5 CANON DSLRs WITH ARGOS!!!!

think you spoilt your chances of winning by sharing the link :) lol :) pint on its way to you if I win!

entered..

& what argos get out of it... A nice pile of new home & email addresses to send junk mail to.

Guys I dont want cause alarm bells to ring but email-argos.co.uk doesnt look like the official argos site to me... possibly phishing site to obtain addresses and emails... Can someone run a whois check on the domain and see if it matches argos.co.uk

Guys I dont want cause alarm bells to ring but email-argos.co.uk doesnt look like the official argos site to me... possibly phishing site to obtain addresses and emails... Can someone run a whois check on the domain and see if it matches argos.co.uk

If you go to their home page and click on the email sign up the photography link takes you to the competition.

Done! Cheers. (y)

Done!

Konastab01 should be disqualified if he uses Nikon (can't believe I managed to type that word! Need to go wash my keyboard!!) haha

Stinks a bit. why would they just randomly give a load of camera gear away, for totally nothing :shrug:

Why not!

Wonder what's in it for Argos?

They get a load of PR, it drives viewers (potential customers) to their site, it builds the brand, it gathers a load of email and postal details of photographers who can be targetted for future marketing activity (unless you ticked the box... you did tick the box didn't you?)

Plus, it's probably been donated by Canon rather than Argos anyway and they're definitely keen to have more Canon shooters... bigger market for the lenses and upgraded bodies in the future.

All sorts of reasons!

I was weary at first, especially when I noticed the domain was different, but it all seems legit and like incapete said its more likely to be a marketing scheme with canon donating the cameras... btw I ticked the boxes but how many of you didnt?

Entered, and I ticked the boxes. Wouldn't mind switching to Canon if it's for free!

I'm in too. Fingers crossed for one of us on here to win.

Back