Windmills Mykonos

Looks interesting place Dave the phone camera always comes in handy indeed happy days, just be careful Lynton is not around Horizon alert :)

Those phone cameras do wonky horizons as well...............;-)

Same as the others say, needs a boost as well looks a little flat

That horizon really is a clanger; funny how easy it is to miss it on a quick look, though.

Same as the others say, needs a boost as well looks a little flat
Well as it's a phone shot its a photo for pleasure and not really for crit just thought it would be nice for you to see

Well as it's a phone shot its a photo for pleasure and not really for crit just thought it would be nice for you to see

Should have posted it on the Photo's for Pleasure forum Dave.
As a phone pic its OK, don't know if you have done any processing on it.
Don't mind the 'wonky horizon' I do enough myself!
Looks an interesting subject to me, with some age and history.

Should have posted it on the Photo's for Pleasure forum Dave.
As a phone pic its OK, don't know if you have done any processing on it.
Don't mind the 'wonky horizon' I do enough myself!
Looks an interesting subject to me, with some age and history.
Thought I had Baz not get the hang of posting from phone yet

Interesting buildings - shame you didn't have the DSLR with you Dave (y) why was that? call yourself a photographer :LOL:

Les :D

Even though the horizon (what little you can see on this image let alone a camera phone!) it seems ok. Needs some work and with it will look a lot better.

If you have taken it on RAW (not used a camera phone so I have no idea) you could boost the white balance a bit on the windmills.

What a great place to take photographs. My wife found us a last minute holiday almost two years ago :-
http://www.pbase.com/caeclyd/mykonos__september_2011

Some "interesting" bars and clubs there:eek:
Thanks Rory ta for links shame you didn't see my thread asking for must see and do on mykonos as we fly he tomorrow night its only a tiny island and we hired a car so done it to death :LOL:

Even though the horizon is significantly at an angle the windmills appear straight enough!

Even though the horizon is significantly at an angle the windmills appear straight enough!
Cheers to be honest I never really concidered the horizon as it.was just a phone shotI really could hardly see it so was just thinking about composition on the phone it looked ok so thanks you understand its just a record shot of it and not a normal keeper:)

Even though the horizon (what little you can see on this image let alone a camera phone!) it seems ok. Needs some work and with it will look a lot better.
Thanks Peter It is small Think I should have cropped it out just got photoshop app for my phone so next time I will be able to edit phone shots :LOL: once I learn to use it

Thanks to cool Mod who moved my post my intended forum

Nice location Dave, shame about the people spoiling the otherwise rustic setting.

Is it very slightly underexposed? Look forwards to seeing the 7d version too :)

Nice location Dave, shame about the people spoiling the otherwise rustic setting.

Is it very slightly underexposed? Look forwards to seeing the 7d version too :)
Thanks Adam yes the 7D version is people free had to wait ages as it was awful busy up there

Back