Windows and doors.

Hi, a door as the central part of a grave in Worms/D ... :

L1005271_DxO-L24a-4-c.jpg

I find this symbolic use of a door intersting. - Different people will have different expectations what lies behind this door ... --- )

That Golf could do with a polish.

Yes, it's a shame ... But either the owner is not an enthusiast, or he can't afford to keep the car maintained well. (My wife bought a GOLF like this one in 1990, with 90 hp.

It was a nice car ... )

Yes, it's a shame ... But either the owner is not an enthusiast, or he can't afford to keep the car maintained well. (My wife bought a GOLF like this one in 1990, with 90 hp.

It was a nice car ... )

Red is a terrible paint colour - oxidises really badly and would need a deep polish to restore.

At this point, it would probably cost more to correct the paint than the car's worth.

Red is a terrible paint colour - oxidises really badly and would need a deep polish to restore.

At this point, it would probably cost more to correct the paint than the car's worth.

Hi, the question is, too, what the body under the paint is like. - I had a GOLF I, bought new in 1976, and it rusted, despite special treatment from DINOL.

I sold it after 5 years, to buy my first Mercedes.

My wife did not keep her GOLF long enough to find out its long-term quality. - The GOLF in Mannheim from the early 90s is an oldtimer (in Germany),
and may be worth preserving, but I suppose they are plentiful, and there are better specimens around ...

TP_windows_and_doors.jpg

Back