Winter maternity shots of my wife

Gorgeous shots Shem. I quite like the lighting on both shots. Would also love to know if the blur is lens induced or something more artificial. Keep up the great work.

They're both very pretty.

I think #1 would be better if you were further to your right; that'd separate the white on your wife from the stream a bit better and reduce the amount of dead space on either side of the image. I don't much like the blur in #2, way too dominant for me.

Love them mate. I think I prefer the lighter second one over the darker first. Is the blur a lens thing or a PP thing?
Gorgeous shots Shem. I quite like the lighting on both shots. Would also love to know if the blur is lens induced or something more artificial. Keep up the great work.
Thanks guys, the blur was added in post. I know it might not be to every ones taste but I think it works well with these. I don't add it to all my shoots though.

You can view some more from this shoot link and link if anybody is interested.

They're both very pretty.

I think #1 would be better if you were further to your right; that'd separate the white on your wife from the stream a bit better and reduce the amount of dead space on either side of the image. I don't much like the blur in #2, way too dominant for me.
You are actually right and this is what I thought when I saw them on my pc.
Blur is like I mentioned earlier a matter of preference and I know that not everyone will like it.
Thanks for your input mate.

Back