Winter Olympics

dinners

In Memoriam
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Just watching the closing ceremony. Quite a spectacle - I'd love to be there with the camera !

For whatever reason I've watched a lot of it this time around and think it's been pretty amazing.

14 Golds for the hosts - Canada's win over the USA in the hockey was the icing on the cake and obviously the death of Nodar Kumaritashvili was the low point.

Last edited:
And no mention from you dinners of our Gold :shrug::nono::nono:

i dont know what im going to do with myself now its all finished.

im already craving ski-cross!

a great event really, very pleased for the host nation getting so many golds!

I wish I could have been there with my camera too! Would have been once in a lifetime opportunity, but watching it on TV was still pretty awesome too!lol

and yes winning the hockey was definitely the icing on the cake! :D

Jewel

Some awesome events at the winter games. And i think that the BBC have done very well with the coverage, although it did help that alot of the events were at silly o'clock so did not schedule clash.

2 years to update your kit before the summer games in London!!

i watched a bit this year and only caught the highlights of the last game of ice hockey 2 good teams

speed skating that was brilliant watching the mens cant belive the winning team won on the line by .10th of a second they were loosing untill the line

and well done to the gb sleigh team (or what ever they call it) for the gold was great to watch her def on form that day

make sure you have a camera in 2012 - to photography the embarrassment of or ones :LOL::LOL::LOL:
the ice hockey final was brilliant on the edge of the seat job

Back