Wiralcam for "moving" shots in the woods?

Name
Jens
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello, I am in a group at my school that will arrange a bike competition in a dense woods area close to my university. A very important part of the competition is to film people biking (about 100-150 meters downhill) because my university want to use that as a part of some sort of promo video later on. This is also why we have been given funds to hold this competition.

So I was researching several options for equipment that could be useful for us (as the forest area will be really dense). I therefore got a couple of questions for the more experienced members of this forum:

1) Do anyone know a drone (below the 399 USD price point) that could be purchased and used for this? I can imagine that steering the drone would be difficult.
2) Do anyone have experience with Wiral LITE kit? As far as I could see, this would be the most affordable option if you want a cable cam system that can go 100 meters. I already have a used GoPro camera that I could pop on.

I hope our shots will look a bit better than this, but its the same effect that I am looking for:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/HOOYKyNP0gA
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not sure if I am allowed to "bump" this, but I give it one more shot before I buy a Wiralcam. :p

Back