Wire Wool - First go

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Brilliant use of a local landmark! I've always wanted to give this a go myself but am too nervous to do it. Excellent work.

Really good first trys, look forward to seeing what you do when you find a decent location(y)

o i like your spins, as for the orange light it aint so bad, is this like a street light? your on the beach right?
Thank you

Yeah its on the beach, right behind where the camera is are a load of streetlights :(

A really nice set of spins (y) very nice work Mike, I look forward to seeing more of these in the future (y)

Matt

Cheers Matt, i am now scouting possible locations :)

Brilliant use of a local landmark! I've always wanted to give this a go myself but am too nervous to do it. Excellent work.

Cheers, ill drop you a message on Facebook when i go out doing this again. your more than welcome to pop along.

Really good first trys, look forward to seeing what you do when you find a decent location(y)

Cheers

These look really good, I actually think the colour works. To do this are you just literally setting fire to wire wool and spinning it on a string? Looks like fun :)

I like these well done, orange light doest bother me too much.

Back