Critique Wired

blakester

Shine On Harvest Moon
Name
Iain
Edit My Images
No
I think physically making things can be very therapeutic. Wish I had your talent!

The first really appeals. Doesn;t make the others any less good though, I just like the whole piece, from wire-bending to final image.

I think physically making things can be very therapeutic. Wish I had your talent!

The first really appeals. Doesn;t make the others any less good though, I just like the whole piece, from wire-bending to final image.

Thanks Ian, I thoroughly enjoy the process, I must admit perhaps the making more so than the actual photography.

It’s very interesting and unique, the process of bending them to shape and then photography of them very mindful I would think
I like them very much

Hiya.

Agree with the above comment. The cyclist ones are really great the bends in the metal are so simple and fluid the shadow on the second works well too.

Those two feel very much like Picasso line drawings.

Obviously they are all good but the first two are soooo much better imo.

Gaz

It’s very interesting and unique, the process of bending them to shape and then photography of them very mindful I would think
I like them very much

Thank you Mark for your insightful comments, much appreciated.

Hiya.

Agree with the above comment. The cyclist ones are really great the bends in the metal are so simple and fluid the shadow on the second works well too.

Those two feel very much like Picasso line drawings.

Obviously they are all good but the first two are soooo much better imo.

Gaz

Thanks Gary to you also for your comments and interpretation of the images.

Back