Wireless Headphones recommendations - Over Ear

Edit My Images
Yes
As per the title the band on my Jabras has snapped and whilst Amazon have refunded easily enough I don't feel like stumping up the current replacement cost.

So looking for a replacement over ear set to use for computer / tablet mainly for videos and films so doesn't have to be the ultimate in hi fidelity but decent sounding particularly for speech. What is important is comfort.

Budget is about £60

All suggestions appreciated

Take a look at some of the Seinhessier offerings at Amazon - at your price range, I find them pretty good.

Take a look at some of the Seinhessier offerings at Amazon - at your price range, I find them pretty good.
Perhaps just me but I couldn't find any Bluetooth ones in my price range I'm afraid

£60 will not get you much, given you want wireless you need good bluetooth/amplifier tech in the headphones to deal with the no lead bit.
personally for wireless to be any good you need to spend more than conventional wired headphones.
you would be much better off getting conventional wired headphones or upping your budget.

Just to update this thread I managed to secure a pair of Skullcandy Grind for £40. Compared to my the Jabra Revo they are lighter and more comfortable, although I appreciate this is a subjective issue as it depends on the shape and size of your head ! They don't feel quite as solid as the Rev but as the headband snapped on those after 18 months of light use I'm not certain if that means anything.

Sound wise they don't quite have the depth and overall quality or the Jabra but they are not bad and have a reasonable amount of clarity and bass, although I m not the person to ask about this as my musical tastes don't extend to lots of thumping bass notes [emoji3]

I tested them using an online site and they came out as a good midrange set based on the numbers.

Overall for £40 I'm pretty pleased they are £70 cheaper than what I previously had but are not lacking that much overall

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back