Wirral 100 at Oulton, my 2p worth

Edit My Images
Yes
Still didn't get to meet anyone, said hello to a few people as I was walking around, can't have been that many women walking round with a camera wearing an FJR Baseball cap. I only take photos when the Forgotten Era and Powerbikes are out so that could explain it. Although I did get to say hi to Matt at last first thing that morning but never saw him again all day. Anyway here's my limited selection.

C&C appreciated.

1286tz.jpg

1286t0.jpg

12866y.jpg

128661.jpg

1286tu.jpg

6. Only my 2nd try at the Oulton shot. Hope it was worth me falling down the hole walking up deers leap to get it.

1286t6.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Matt, like I said in a post last week, I'm not going to learn by not posting so harsh is great, nice to have some feedback, I did say I needed new glasses. Looks like I need them sooner rather than later. Although some nice kind person did tell me to try it without the IS on, which I did, guess I'll be turning it back on again, lol.

Hi Kerry, sorry we missed you I have still to perfect the Oulton Shot well done. Sharon and Paul :clap:

Hi Kerry

One suggestion for the Oulton Shot. Try straightening it up a bit so that the sides of the lodge are straight rather than leaning. It will give the rider a better lean angle, but also stops me tipping my head to one side so that it looks straight LOL.

I don't think I saw you there, maybe next time.

Do you use photobucket to download them, If so that could be the problem, Mine all look like yours.

Hi Kerry, sorry we missed you I have still to perfect the Oulton Shot well done. Sharon and Paul :clap:

Thanks Sharon & Paul, would have been nice to met up with people but there always NG Road Racing later in the year.

Hi Kerry

One suggestion for the Oulton Shot. Try straightening it up a bit so that the sides of the lodge are straight rather than leaning. It will give the rider a better lean angle, but also stops me tipping my head to one side so that it looks straight LOL.

I don't think I saw you there, maybe next time.

Thanks for the fantasitc suggestion Annie, I'll give that a go for sure.

Thought it was my hayfever making teh photos look off focus :shake::eek:

Nope not your hayfever, I had a very bad day, thanks all for the honesty its much appreciated. I tried to shoot at lower speeds than I'd done before and I guess it didn't work, never mind back to what I know next time.

Do you use photobucket to download them, If so that could be the problem, Mine all look like yours.

Hi Ric, unfortunately I can't use that as an excuse cause I use ACDSee Pro 3 and Fotopic. Just looks like operator error.

Thanks for all the feedback guys and gals, keep it coming.

Back