Wirral 100 Oulton Park

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
this is my second time doing motorsport photography so i am still not an expert! But i like to think that i've improved since last time

I would still like some criticism and tips because they are not perfectly clear and have lots of blur on them :(

this first one is of a mate of mine

DSC_0231 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

DSC_0207 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

DSC_0203 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

DSC_0118 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

DSC_0102 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

DSC_0080 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

Last edited:
There's not a great deal wrong with them mate, just keep trying. I'm not much help settings wise because it's all still a bit new to me but there are plenty of people on here who will point you in the right direction. Shutter speed looks a bit slow to me tho

Thanks mate, I wanted the show shutter speed. Gives a better sense of speed

Use ahigher shutter speed would help to get them more sharp, theres some really good pans in there though, if you want to get sharper pictures but retain movement use arround 1/200th.

Use ahigher shutter speed would help to get them more sharp, theres some really good pans in there though, if you want to get sharper pictures but retain movement use arround 1/200th.

wouldn't that mean the background wont be as quick if you get me? I have been using 1/100 for most of these, could you tell the difference between that and 1/120?

Back