Wish me luck ....

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
I know I should have spent money on camera gear but I've just 'accidently' spent £530 on PC bits :banana:

My wife doesn't know yet :whistle:, so does anybody have a place I can hide :runaway:

send them to me for a couple of weeks, I'll "store" them for you ;)

I always find the offer of clothes, shoes, or a general shopping trip to 'counter' anything already spent, or about to be spent - usually does the trick... ;)

Oooh Mr Gubby is about to get his ass kicked can we watch? :LOL:

Oooh Mr Gubby is about to get his ass kicked can we watch? :LOL:

There's nothing like watching some woman kicking the s**t out of her husband..:LOL:

If you give us notice as to when you are going to tell her. I and no doubt others would love to shoot the event :D

I'm very worried , she came home & I told her that I'd spent all her overtime.

She replied "I haven't worked it yet"

That was the end of it :shrug:

She must be planning something very expensive , boring or painfull :shake:

I'm very worried , she came home & I told her that I'd spent all her overtime.

She replied "I haven't worked it yet"

That was the end of it :shrug:

She must be planning something very expensive , boring or painfull :shake:

The lull before the storm Mr G The lull before the storm! I'm betting on the last one.......Have you sorted out alternative accomodation yet? :D

The lull before the storm Mr G The lull before the storm! I'm betting on the last one.......Have you sorted out alternative accomodation yet? :D

Speak to Glen, He's offered to put me up for two days if mine found out and it's only going to cost me my new lens (bargain)

:bang::bang::bang:

Just got a &^^&%&% email.

We're very busy so your stuff is delayed, you will still get next day delivery after the goods are dispatched (but we won't tell you when that might be )

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

:bat:

oh the tension
will he tell her and pre-empt the pain
will he wait and try and cover it up
will we ever hear from him again
watch next week's episode
same bat-time
same bat-channel

Well it looks like my purchase has been postponed :(

Order goods on Wednesday morning for a Friday delivery , arrange to be in all day Friday.

Receive email on Thursday night , "order delayed due to unexpected volumesin our warehouse".

Phone them Friday morning and part with another £15 for "guaranteed" Saturday delivery.

Just received another email, "order delayed due to unexpected volumesin our warehouse"

I've cancelled the order & told them their service sucks :razz:

ps . volumesin is quoted from their emails :wacky:

no
you whimped out
c'mon admit it!

no
you whimped out
c'mon admit it!

Nope , once it's confirmed cancelled I'll be buying elsewhere.

I'm probably going to "upgrade" the order as Mrs G took it so well the first time round :D

You are a very brave man!!!! :cautious:Good Luck!:D

Stop messing about man:bang: Just say to your wife...."Look here I've just spent (insert amount) on PC/Camera gear that I need and as I'm the man of the house you'll just have to deal with it!":rules:

I find it's best to do this via mobile phone from a good distance and the not return home for at least a month or two:exit:

Back