Withdrawn Italy 2.

Doesn't do a lot for me I'm afraid.. Try and see the background almost before you see the subject as it can very often spoil a decent shot. If you don't have the luxury of a decent BG then try and isolate the subject using a narrow depth of field. As for the subject themselves it's always good to have some connection with them, usually eye contact is enough, also some sort of juxtaposition in the scene can make a boring average shot into an interesting/funny one. Hope this helps in some way shape or form!

I can't believe I actually clicked this thread.

Doesn't do a lot for me I'm afraid.. Try and see the background almost before you see the subject as it can very often spoil a decent shot. If you don't have the luxury of a decent BG then try and isolate the subject using a narrow depth of field. As for the subject themselves it's always good to have some connection with them, usually eye contact is enough, also some sort of juxtaposition in the scene can make a boring average shot into an interesting/funny one. Hope this helps in some way shape or form!

Sorry had to be a Quick shot was taken over the road from hotel no time for a composed thought.

Regards.

I thought it was the other one, exactly the same title...............post them in the same thread.

Back