Withington Manor ,Cross Country

Name
chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Gosh ,that Hayley always causes a storm ! ,so with Tin Hat on and full endorsement from my FB fans here are a few of my over exposed,out of focus ,incorrect WB and badly timed shots from the cross country where I met my old chum ,Tony Oaten for a social chinwag and take a few snaps.

My preference is always for shots that purvey the happiness of horse and rider ,in the natural setting ,and usually away from the fences ,though I take a few for fun.

Feel free to comment or leave critique,but as ever I just enjoy my time there and hopefully come back with a few decent or better shots that give me a great memory of my day out .

8709853958_e5a910ba6f_c.jpg

8709853776_35562da954_c.jpg

8709854186_31f360e1d0_c.jpg

8708731937_dc1e11f3a1_c.jpg

8709854368_6707352756_c.jpg

For your enjoyment folks ,
Regards ,

The Pons

Lovely shots as always , it's such a great sport to follow isn't it.

as ever I just enjoy my time there and hopefully come back with a few decent or better shots that give me a great memory of my day out

That's what it's all about ... and you seem to have achieved it with some great pics - now tin hat off :)

Supoib as always, just fantastic

Cheers Rach ,as a highly accomplished horse snapper yourself ,very nice endorsement .:)
nigpd These are excellent, but I much prefer the over exposed,out of focus ,incorrect WB and badly timed shots style

One tries one's best to achieve this ,but sadly I don't always succeed .:)
gramps
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispons View Post
as ever I just enjoy my time there and hopefully come back with a few decent or better shots that give me a great memory of my day out
That's what it's all about ... and you seem to have achieved it with some great pics - now tin hat off

Thanks G(y)ramps.

A couple more .

8708733719_d8d4f4bea7_c.jpg

8709853562_10815c9dab_c.jpg

Some great shots there Chris, could do with you giving me some lessons I seem to have lost the plot.

Love them all but no one my favourite.

Chris, I really don't think you've grasped what she was on about at all; must try harder !

Though as you know, I have a sneeking preference for your style of doing things ......

Les Key Some great shots there Chris, could do with you giving me some lessons I seem to have lost the plot.

Love them all but no one my favourite.

Cheers Les,have sent you a pm .

rudolf hucker Chris, I really don't think you've grasped what she was on about at all; must try harder !

Though as you know, I have a sneeking preference for your style of doing things ......

Hayley is photography goddess :) ,thought she might have been able to give me a few pointers :LOL:

Really nice images. Nice and sharp and colourful. Really like number 1 but they are all good. Thanks for sharing.

An very enjoyable set of shots (y)

Cheers Ian, :)

davehedgehog Some really nice shots there, I really like the first one.

Cheers Dave,1 seems popular and maybe proof that jumpy shots are not everything .
fido18 Really nice images. Nice and sharp and colourful. Really like number 1 but they are all good. Thanks for sharing.

My pleasure ,thanks for looking and commenting all .

very nice pics, glad there are a few people on this forum in the equestrian world i can follow and learn from :D

Not sure what the "tin hat" stuff is all about, what I am sure of though is your ability to
create some wonderful equestrian images. Superb job with these and a real pleasure to view.

Tony

Nice and sharp!! :) 1 & 5 faves.

Thanks Alan for looking and commenting.

Tizer very nice pics, glad there are a few people on this forum in the equestrian world i can follow and learn from

We all learn from each other,and I am no different or better .Thanks for looking.
Not sure what the "tin hat" stuff is all about, what I am sure of though is your ability to
create some wonderful equestrian images. Superb job with these and a real pleasure to view.

Tony

"Tin hat stuff " ,just my sense of humour ,Tony ,you know I dont take it all very seriously . Thanks for a lovely day as ever and great company.

Back