weekly Wk1 Direction

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
photostream

I've been a little constrained by the weather & work, but this is one I shot last week and feel it kind of fit, my son's travel on his scooter.

A couple of the Idea's I had, had been taken.

Rob.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27704206@N03/6648163179/in/photostream

Psst, someone please remind me how to upload Pictures, It's been a while ;)

Last edited:
Click on the postcard looking icon and paste the image location. I like the pic, can he do the same trick anti-clockwise? I think it'd strengthen the image if he was facing towards the camera.

Thanks Agent, I tried that and have done again, but I'm left with a broken Pic ?

I did have a few of him fronting the camera, but not overly happy with them so they got binned.

More a case of not failing at the first week and it fit's the bill to a point ;)
Rob.

hmm..you'll have to wait for someone else with Flickr to come across the thread. I don't use it and I couldn't get the image to appear either!

hmm..you'll have to wait for someone else with Flickr to come across the thread. I don't use it and I couldn't get the image to appear either!

If you want to upload a photo from Flickr.

1. Choose your photo
2. Click the share button located above your photo on the left. (This may vary depending on layout used I think).
3.Click grab the HTML/BBCODE
4. I set the size to medium
5. Make sure that the BB Code is selected at the bottom of that window.
6. Copy the code and paste it in your post.

Hope this is what you were after :)

You do need to be signed in to see all the sharing options though, otherwise you'll just get a link to the page.

Well captured.

Not the kind of photography I've done yet.

It's quite a conventional photograph. I think photograph from the ground looking up may be nice. Not sure if I'd like to see a bit of monion :thinking:

Cheers.

Posi,

It was taken in a skate park with rather a lot of young people flying around on bikes, blades and scooters, so I tucked myself away in a corner.

Agree re; motion maybe would add to the shot/s, He would if he could live at the park, so I'll give the motion a try next time (y)

As with Andy I haven't tried this type of photography yet but keep threatening to do so with my youngest. I'm wondering whether a shallower D0F would have helped the subject stand out form the background.

Well done freezing the action. I like that the background is in focus as the skate parks always have really interesting grafitti on the walls.

good luck with your project.

Direction : There's a clear direction, so bang on theme... I like it, the colours look great, but I wonder how it would have looked if there had been more seperation between the scooterist (is that a word ??) and the background

Back