Woburn Safari Park - the driving safari

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a trip to Woburn yesterday - bit disappointing on the weather front but still a good day nonetheless. I do love the bear drive through - and it looked like last years baby bears may well have been in with the adults. Lots of little bears up a tree - lovely!! C&C always welcome.

WSP_20170903_103348 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

WSP_20170903_111532 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

WSP_20170903_112439 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

WSP_20170903_113027 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

WSP_20170903_112953 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

WSP_20170903_113030 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Who say's Bears don't grow on trees?

I love the way the lioness is looking up at the bear (# 4 ) :D

Lovely set Fi, seems you bested the weather too (y)

Nice set Fi, sadly one of my dullest ever zoo days was at Woburn. Didnt really enjoy it all, and evrything we saw was miles away.

Who say's Bears don't grow on trees?

I love the way the lioness is looking up at the bear (# 4 ) :D

Lovely set Fi, seems you bested the weather too (y)

Thank you - I wish I could say I did that on purpose (#4) but I would be lying!!

Love pic 4 x 5, I could cuddle that Bear

Thank you - we were lucky with how close they were to the road :)

Nice set Fi, sadly one of my dullest ever zoo days was at Woburn. Didnt really enjoy it all, and evrything we saw was miles away.

Thanks Mark - tbh if it weren't for the bears and the fact we use the Tesco vouchers to get in for a bargain price we probably wouldn't rush to go either. On the photography front I find safari parks a bit frustrating as a general rule. We did do an 'up close' experience there last years with the bears and tigers for my other halvess birthday which was great as obviously they take you to the animals... but otherwise it is just luck. They have put in a couple of extra species on the walking safari (bush dogs and red panda) which have improved things - but it is certainly not one of my favourites.

Back