Wolds Trophy - Cadwell Park

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
No
Took a trip down to deepest darkest Lincolnshire for a Fathers Day motorsport mission with my dad.

1) I'll start with the weird experimental one from the end of the day!
Wolds Trophy Cadwell Park by Matty, on Flickr

2) A beautiful Auto Union about to tackle the Mountain

3) No prizes for guessing the circuit

4) Mountain Vert Panning

5) Loving the 'train of cars' type shots at the moment
Cadwell by Matty, on Flickr

6) One of my favourite angles at Cadwell

7) A relatively 'normal' shot by my standards

8) It wouldn't be a TP set without a slow wide pan, would it...
Cadwell by Matty, on Flickr

Cheers

I love Cadwell but haven't been up there for years now, I'm liking #4 , #5 and #7.

Yeh liking some of these a lot mate, few slightly different angles as well which is nice to see. #1 is weird, but it does make me look at it, and then I feel sick lol. But if you like it that's all that matters.

Awesome place Cadwell isn't it. I've only been 3 or 4 times myself but always enjoy it - so many angles, trees, undulations etc - and you're quite close with not many fences in places too :)

I love Cadwell but haven't been up there for years now, I'm liking #4 , #5 and #7.

Thanks, its a peach of a circuit, I wish I could make a few more trips there. Glad 4 is going down well, was surprisingly tough to get how I wanted it!

Yeh liking some of these a lot mate, few slightly different angles as well which is nice to see. #1 is weird, but it does make me look at it, and then I feel sick lol. But if you like it that's all that matters.

Awesome place Cadwell isn't it. I've only been 3 or 4 times myself but always enjoy it - so many angles, trees, undulations etc - and you're quite close with not many fences in places too :)

Thanks very much Az, I always try to make some different compositions, as it is easy to shoot the standard angles, and I enjoy the challenge of seeing what works.
Cadwell is a great circuit, I love the undulating nature, and being able to get close to the action helps a lot too. Its a shame its a narrow circuit, or I am sure that we would see more events there, I'd like to catch the bikes there, but I think it would be way to busy for me.1
Thanks dude

Nice set mate :)

Cheers Roly, much appreciated!

Really like 2 matty closely followed by 4

Cheers Gary, I really like 2 myself too, Its not an angle I've seen shot in this way, but I think that it works pretty well! Thanks

Back