Wolf

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Just started to sort through my wolf pics from the other weekend, thought I'd make them a bit different, here's the first

wolf2.jpg

2 for me too could have been taken in the wild, excellent:)
Pete

Thanks all, number 2 looks much nicer in B&W than in colour as it was a pretty dull day hence why I haven't posted the colour one for comparison!

Cheers Karl, didn't realise you were on here too, there seems to be a few other recognisable usernames lurking in here too!

Last edited:
Great shots! love them both! The second one reminds me of "An American Werewolf in London"!

Both superb. Just as good as the wolf shot in the latest professional photography magazine.

No. 2 gets it for me(y)

Both good, but

The first would by my fave, but the eyes arn't quite right. I think its because the 2nd one is OOF.
That 2nd shot is scary. It gets my vote.

They were taken at the East anglia wolf society site near bedford

Thanks again for all the comments

I think both are great shots, can't really pick my favourite! Where were they taken?

I love them both, to me No.1 speaks of what a wolf is, while No.2 is more what people often perceive wolves as being. Don't know if that makes a blind bit of sense to anyone else, but I know what I mean...I think.:)

Love the 2nd pic. Can I ask what colour the wolfs eyes were, i've seen some with very piercing colour.

love number two! did you have to wait long for him to do that pose? lol

Back