Wolverhampton Steam Rally

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I went to the Wolverhampton Steam and Vintage Rally at the weekend to take some more candid photographs as I had such a blast taking my last set at Birmingham Pride.

To be fair, there were less interesting people shots to get than I had hoped. But I had still learnt from my mistake last time in using my wide angle.

This time around I stuck with my telephoto most of the day.

However, as this was a vintage rally I wanted to make some of the pictures look dated and edited them.

I've not done too much editing like this before, particularly in a single set. I was worried I'd over-cooked them and was hoping to get some comments, critique and general feedback on them.

Cheers guys!

Here were my favourites and a write-up on the day with some more pictures can be seen on my blog:

http://www.tomcash.co.uk/wolverhampton-steam-an-vintage-rally-2013/

Wolverhampton Steam & Vintage Rally 2013 by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Thanks Guys!

Tom.

Last edited:
What a fabulous series, great subjects, always will be :)

Thanks Tony! I assumed from the lack of replies that they were utter rubbish lol.

Definitely not rubbish.....for me they are really well done. I am instantly drawn to their clarity and sharpness and glad you didnt add bags of noise in the quest for a vintage look. For me the processing is tastefully done especially the coloured ones. I like the way that no 6 compliments the series. I am always on the look out for photo opputunities such as this so if ever in need of company....do give me a shout.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback! :D Massive pleasure to read those comments. :D

Where are you located Jason?

Back