Wonder through the woods

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Alright chaps and chapettes!

Went home for the weekend and went for a walk through a local woods nearish my house for the afternoon and took some pics. Would be awsome if you could let me know what you think and why, as I'm a little unsure on some of them.

DSC_9877.jpg

DSC_9876.jpg

DSC_9874.jpg

DSC_9873.jpg

DSC_9860.jpg

DSC_9850.jpg

DSC_9824.jpg

DSC_9819.jpg

DSC_9818.jpg

DSC_9813.jpg

Cheers all!!!!!!!

Love the idea of No1 (y) although more colours in the leaves in the background would be good.

No 8 I like, although the second log from the bottom needs to be lifted about a foot on the right to even the spacing :D

No 5 the dog sh#t on it spoils it for me :D

Fav's are No1 and 6 (y)

3,4 & 6 are my favorites, especially 3, great colours, interesting composition and texture.:clap:

Some fantastic use of shallow depth of field here, which I happen to be a big fan of and use it a lot in my own photography.

#2 Has a really really pleasent OOF area to it, Although I think it would of worked better had you gotten a bit on the tree that framed the picture slightly better, either by being vertical across the bottom (like in #5) of the screen with the leaf on the bottom left or right. Of course thats not always possible and I still really like the shot. #5 nearly has it but the OOF area isnt quite as nice or spacious.

You make some good points Mole2k, and thanks for taking the time to have a ganders. I'm a big fan of shallow depth of field, and It hadn't really occured to me that even out of focus areas need proper composition! lol

Many thanks again :)

Back