wonkyness

how about that wonkyness?

• nope, it's wonky you wonker

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • i like the wonkyness, it reminds me of willy

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
I love putting a slant on my shots :) would have been tempted to go even more wonky though :)

It works

I find myself tilting my head to look at it, in which case I'd say its a bit too wonky.

Too much on the huh for me, otherwise a beautiful photo.

Another vote for the wonkiness Joe (y)

Cropping about a third off the rhs just to lose the bright area works IMHO. Iain

thanks all for comments. Looks like it's split right down the middle - which is exactly what I predicted would occur. The more I have looked at it the past few days the more I am sure I like the wonkiness!

I like the shot, but the bright spot in the right corner draws my eye a little, I would try a slightly tighter crop, and/or try to clone some of it out. As for the wonkiness, I like it :)

Joe - I prefer this yes, I feel he is not sliding out of the picture now. Although I really like the original. Can you straighten the horizontal and clone out the brightness for us all to see? (p.s. the brightness does'nt bother me)

I think the original looks great, and of course you have left enough roon for several correct cropping or straightening options :)

Hi Joe I like the tilt but would prefer

6969291032_2e8783446f_z.jpg

well, i don't dislike any of them. I like the angle of daves edit more, but i prefer landscape so i'm screwed there without a lot of cloning. I don't want a portrait shot.

you need to be careful joe too much wonking will make you go blind :LOL:

apart from the wonk (which I don't actually mind) whats going on with his eyes - theres a distinctly odd effect in the pupil which reminds me a bit of zombieland. :eek:

well, i don't dislike any of them. I like the angle of daves edit more, but i prefer landscape so i'm screwed there without a lot of cloning. I don't want a portrait shot.

Well, if you PS the kid out, it's a crap landscape Joe. :shrug:

I like wonky things.

Dave did you add contrast to the image....it seems to have popped compared to the original?

No just tilted it. didnt do anything else bar bits of cloning, I think the forward tilt works much better than backward tilt,

I did a food shoot last week and learned a lot about tilt angles (y)

thanks dave, i supose there is quite a lot to use for cloning in the image, i'll take a look on the original

Back