Woo Hoo! I Got Full Page

InaGlo

TPer Emerita
Name
Glo
Edit My Images
Yes
As it says on the tin really. Ive had my nail pics published in our industry mags quite a few times now but this is my biggest pic yet.
As you can imagine theres a few copies on order!:woot:

glopge1.jpg

Copyofglopge2.jpg

well done indeed, did you do the nails and the pictures etc?

Stunning !

Wanna come over and do my nails......not that theres much left after 2 decades of pulling cars apart :D

super stuff, thats a cracking full page spread!

Thanks peeps!
Ha! ha! DF.. youd be surprised at some of the stubbs Ive worked on!
Yeah, the whole thing was my baby, nails, make up, pics.
After my first effort last year, I got told by someone at the top of my industry to leave the photography to the pro's & concentrate on what Im best at (the nails).... guess Im still not listening, lol!

Well I hope you post a copy of that magazine off to who ever said that.

I don't even have stubbs :eek:

i agree with stumpy, get that mag sent off to them with a 'thanks for the inspiration' post-it attached. I bet your so proud!

Well done, bet you feel a million dollars!

Very well done, looks very deserved too(y)

fantastic, looks like you nailed it:nuts: :coat: :exit:

har har @ dod!

inaglo do you picture yourself? or do you have models at your disposal?

Congratulations Glo :clap: You must be feeling really proud of yourself, and deservedly so.
A very interesting read too (nothing wrong with my eyesight then :D)

What a stunning shot, you are very clever to do both the nail art and the photography, well done you! I would still love to knwo where you get your tiny ss5's from? ;)

matty said:
har har @ dod!

inaglo do you picture yourself? or do you have models at your disposal?

The model is called Debby Jones (says so in the article)

hmm....*rummages for glasses*

well done, i hope you get many more in the future too.

Congrats!

One of those extra copies destined for a frame and the office wall?

Nice shot - like it. Very Liasons Dangereuses...

Fabulous stuff - you must be beaming from ear to ear!!! (y)

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys, Im really chuffed!

The mag is called 'Scratch' its one of our two industry publications in the Uk. http://www.scratchmagazine.co.uk/

Matty, wish I did have models at my disposal, its kind of hard to get women who have good hands/nailbeds that are attractive too.

Marianne ... PM on its way, thought I already had, sorry.

Arkady, saw Liasons Dangereuses at the local theatre once after being enthrawled with John Malkovich's performance in the movie ... maybe it had more impcat than I realised, lol!

thats your aftershave sammy...

If you liked that, try Ridley Scott's first movie - 'The Duellists'. Epic stuff and very wonderful to look at. Shades of 'The Hunger' in the cinematography...

Arkady said:
If you liked that, try Ridley Scott's first movie - 'The Duellists'. Epic stuff and very wonderful to look at. Shades of 'The Hunger' in the cinematography...

Wonderful film based on an incredible true story, and superb photography.

Arkady said:
Thanks, not seen that one... Ill check it out.
The Hunger is also one of my faves, I just love everything about it...from the soundtrack to the cinematography (not to mention the divine Catherine Denueve).

Very nicely done and judging from that one, many more to follow too. (y)

Glo, you should ask Matty to model for you!
He has perfect hands and looks sublime in that little pink dress he saves for wednesday nights

digitalfailure said:
Glo, you should ask Matty to model for you!
He has perfect hands and looks sublime in that little pink dress he saves for wednesday nights

its THURSDAY nights:cautious:

well, im jealous, i only have a twin set, but i just dont have the hips for it

Back