Woodland Light

Hope you had your willies on there Geoff, looks a tad muddy. I can see where your going with this I think it sut needs a stronger focal point and lead in line. The fence and road aren't strong enough for me to do this, maybe a figure walking just at the end of the fence would have helped.(y)

Cheer
Hope you had your willies on there Geoff, looks a tad muddy. I can see where your going with this I think it sut needs a stronger focal point and lead in line. The fence and road aren't strong enough for me to do this, maybe a figure walking just at the end of the fence would have helped.(y)
Cheers Steve,
I know exactly what you are saying, did liven up the tracks and the leaves but it seemed to overpower the soft light at the end of the trees,--maybe there was not strong enough detail to get what I was after?

Geoff

looks very underexposed Geoff and there is not much light going off your chosen title, I did google (woodland light) and the images that came up are what I had in mind when I clicked on your thread in the first place especailly the 2nd row down No5, thank you for sharing.
kevin

Last edited:
Back