Woodland Mixture

Edit My Images
No
Hi All,i had another date with my mate Trev4 today :LOL:,we had the pleasure of meeting up with Tom (cataloguekid) and John (jc55)here,s just a few of mine,

IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

hope you like them,
regards,
john.

A stunning set no3 is my favourite as it combines a portrait eith a little innterest as well.

Great set John :clap::clap: The mirror image of the Red legged Partridge is excellent (y)

But I am getting concerend over these meetings :whistle:

Last edited:
Today has got to be the first time I have voluntarily sat for hours in a deep freeze, it was warmer, no, hotter outside in the open air where the elements could get at you :( :LOL:
Still a great day with John, John, and Tom, good company and banter too (I'm waiting for Rich to make something of that rhyme now :p)

I like these John, the light was so variable and you have coped well. The GSW put on a good display for us and the Pheasants were a food good bonus. Well done (y)

A stunning set no3 is my favourite as it combines a portrait eith a little innterest as well.

Nice set of shots

Nice set John,is that GSW photogenic??:LOL::LOL:,nice to see you both today.
john

PS only see 2 red legs,Have the other 23 gone?

good set there john :clap:

Great set John :clap::clap: The mirror image of the Red legged Partridge is excellent (y)

But I am getting concerend over these meetings :whistle:

Today has got to be the first time I have voluntarily sat for hours in a deep freeze, it was warmer, no, hotter outside in the open air where the elements could get at you :( :LOL:
Still a great day with John, John, and Tom, good company and banter too (I'm waiting for Rich to make something of that rhyme now :p)

I like these John, the light was so variable and you have coped well. The GSW put on a good display for us and the Pheasants were a food good bonus. Well done (y)

Very nice John. I'm liking No's 3 & 4 sir (y)
John

Nice series John - that first woody is a cracker, excellent detail.

Thank you all very much
regards,
john.

Back