woodland shot

Edit My Images
No
Would.!! :) like Opinions/feedback on this shot please.

[

A bit spooky but beautiful!!

Is this the original image?

(y)

Yes taken the other day when foggy, just hit the bw button PS. that was that. thanks for feedback.

I like that, very atmospheric. (y)

Really like this shot. Your excellent composition gives a really spooky feel. Well done :)

(y) many thanks for feedback. very kind of you.

Simple and natural, I like it......(y)

Thanks for the feedback, printed it out today, looked good. (y)

Hiya Trex. Like this shot a lot. It has an eerie, cold feeling to it, and the branches that are leaning, appear to be forming a kind of archway, acting as a leading point into the foggy, dark distance.

The only suggestion I can make, is that I felt it just needed a contrast boost, to define the black and white. Well done to you. I'd be very happy with this shot. (y)

Very atmospheric, great work (y)

I have to say I like this shot. Normally I think I'd say it needs more contrast, but this suits it well! My only slight issue with it though it the branch in the top left. if that were in focus, it would pretty much bang on for me :)

I'm going against the grain on this, and for me, it's the lowest branch (from bottom right), it acts as a barrier to entering the composition, if that wasn't there (or cloned out), then I think the image would work.

Back