WOOHOO, D300 here we come

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
No
:D

just ordered my D300 from a guy on ebay, brand new, spoken to him earlier and had to take him up on the offer, its never been opened. had an email from Ebay with 5% off anything upto the value of 2k

so off i go and get a brand new D300 for £818 Delivered to the door

the good news is he is a pro tog who had an accident with his old one and its an insurance replacement, but as he needed a camera for a wedding replaced it before he got the claim sorted.

so happy and cant wait to get it

will order new camera strap and GGS Glass tomorrow for it.

Happy Days

Congratulation (y) ... seems like a lot of people are finding good priced stuff, recently. Hope you enjoy it, it's one fantastic camera.

nice one enjoy (y)

I'd love a D300, I saw 1 in the Preston Jessops this week £740.00 with 12 months warranty, it was a return from a customer 1 week old the guy said it had been returned to Nikon for a service and all the extras where still sealed. I was very tempted but just couldn't stretch to that amount of cash at the moment (one day I'll have one).

Congrats! You will love it. Hate it until you suss out all the settings and then really love it!!
Its a great camera. Enjoy it.

Kev.

congratulations you will love it another nikon classic...(y)

Is it not the time to update your camera bag in your profile :)

give me time lol

just got in, late night last night watching the fight and been to the post office this morning

its now made even better by selling the 12-24 for £105 more than it was listed here :LOL:

Welldone on that sale. I kept checking that thread at least 2 ~ 3 times an hour wondering if I should be buying that lens, it's an excellent lens and you've offered it at a great price too. Very glad you've managed to get a bit more than you originally offered it for.

Pitty that most of the things that go up for sale come about when I am out of cash!

Oh yes, both yourself and puddleduck have been lucky with your recent finds.

I've had a look on ebay for D700 and found a couple going for about £1,300! I am not too sure how reliable the "shop" is; also, I am not too sure that I should change my body right now. But reading all that's going on here puts a lot of "peer" pressure!

apparantley i have three parcels at home and one needed signing for so tht sounds like this lovely peice of kit

the camera is un registered as well which prooves its a new one

looking forward to home time and getting to test this out :LOL:

spoken to the lad who i am getting it off and he is only happy to help me with any photography quieries or hints and tipcs i maybe after, not just thinks with the D300

deal of the week here i think

You did well! I still have my two d300 (and 2 grips) for sale - soon as I get organised.

Congrats and enjoy your new purchase.
Look forward to seeing the results.

looking forward to the test, will be strange with no grip as i am used to one on the D200 and prefer the feel of them with grips, but all in good time lol

You'll enjoy reading through the manual, but you might want to try reading something shorter first - I'd suggest War and Peace :LOL:

You're going to need a grip to balance those big lenses you've been buying btw ;)

You'll enjoy reading through the manual, but you might want to try reading something shorter first - I'd suggest War and Peace :LOL:

You're going to need a grip to balance those big lenses you've been buying btw ;)

:agree: - and when you have read it, it makes a great step to reach that top shelf :bonk:

well its here, had a quick look then put it back in the box, tea time :LOL:

just on looking and registering it now, 2 years warranty :D

Once you are fed n watered let me know the main differences between the 200 n 300 mate

DSCN0150.jpg

DSCN0149.jpg

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

taken 7 pics so far as tests and it seems really good.just want to get out and about, will go out and the weekend and take some decent pics and write a comparison between the two

Back