Jay
Edit My Images
Yes
The weather was the biggest problem this evening but captured these four:

Lighting up the dark art by jpay01, on Flickr

Energy by jpay01, on Flickr

Untitled by jpay01, on Flickr

Stairway to _ _ _ _ by jpay01, on Flickr

First 3 are a re-visited tunnel the last one is a new location I hope to re-visit with better results. As well as a new set of stairs I have found.

Hope you like : ) Merry christmas, probably my last spin this year.

Something about the first just don't look right :shrug: it looks a little OOF, I really like the last three but and I'm sure you feel the same based on your comments the last one has been spoilt by the drops of water on the lens :bang: maybe a little less WW in the last two would have improved things :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

I only noticed the water drops on the last one after reading Matt's post, but I have to say even with those it's still the pick of the bunch for me.

Perhaps a little less wool or maybe a longer pivot on the string so the center is a little bit more defined, although that will all be down to personal preference :)

Looking forward to the further exploration of some stairs, is an area I hadn't thought of spinning on before, I like!

Looking at the last shot of the series, I can see a real potential for the waterfall effect of the bouncing sparks. Using a location that would allow the camera to capture the fall of the sparks without including the spinner.

Back