Words WOMEN use. :)

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
"FINE"
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

"FIVE MINUTES"
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

"NOTHING"
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

"GO AHEAD"
This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

"LOUD SIGH"
Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing there and arguing with you over "Nothing".

"THAT"S OK"
This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

"THANKS"
This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly. :LOL:

Jewel :D

ROFL.

Then there's "Say that again" - this is also a dare and not a request. The correct response to this challenge is "That". :) Usually it will diffuse the situation.

There are 3 satements that men can come back with, but they must be submitted in the correct order, as specified below. They are guaranteed NOT to diffuse the situation that will have arisen out of 'NOTHING'. However, any man seen alive after using the three statements is almosts certainly going to win admiration, beer and a sofa for the night from his peer group.

1. "HAVE I HIT A RAW NERVE?". Should be said with a look of innocence. Shortly after saying this, ensure you duck out of the way in case you get sideswiped with the Size 6 rolling pin, frying pan or assortment of sharp kitchen implements.

2. "DON'T BE LIKE THAT, DARLING". This will usually provoke a seemingly harmless response whereby the female is left with a jaw wide open in apparent shock. Do not be fooled. She is yelling so quickly that you are unable to see her mouth moving. But no noise? She's gone ultrasonic. Dogs in the neighbourhood can be seen cowering in their baskets.

This is the best time to come up with the clincher...

3. "I ONLY SAY IT BECAUSE I CARE", rapidly followed by a friendly peck on the cheek. Then run. For all your life's worth. Which won't be much once the lawyers have finished with you...

hahaha. I can just imagine.

Back