Working for Agencies - making my first step, advice please

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking to start doing some paid Sports Photography work through agencies. I have contacted a couple and my images haven't put them off. Hoping to get a game to test me out in the near future.

I am well versed in taking the images, and have a good selection of kit so no issues there. I have also learned how to FTP from my cameras and have a good knowledge of Photomechanic from ingesting, code replacements and sending via FTP. I can manage this in a warm living room without issue but I suspect the heat of battle may be a bit more of a challenge. I think I will do ok taking the shots but will have to change my style as I am drawn to action and what seems to sell is emotion and story. That is a change I am ready for though.

I am clueless in terms of the money side. One Agency I approached asked what my rates were and I replied I was starting at the bottom and happy to work my way up. I realise there is at least two ways to work for an agency with them paying you to attend a game and also just getting paid a percentage of images sold. It would be great if anyone could give me pointers on what the money side is like particularly in Scotland. I am looking for some income and know it won't be a fortune. Also do you only do work for one Agency or can you work for more than one as a freelancer. I will also be looking into youth sports and events and will start to develop a Dog photography side line too as I have a good stock of images built up.

I'm also interested in how many and when you send images. I guess there will be a few set the scenes to make sure the FTP is working and good for social media etc, then some of the early action, half time and also some at full time. More goals more images I suppose but are we talking 50 in total for an entertaining match or a 100 or more.

Lastly, I need to get kitted up for foul weather. I have read back the threads and the iCap seems to be the one to go for . Has anyone got any alternatives, preferably cheaper. I have put an ad in the wanted section if anyone has one they don't use.

I should say thanks, particularly to @KIPAX , but also to others, for their wise words on this subject in the forum. I have eventually gained enough confidence to itch a scratch that has been there for a few years. Hopefully, it can be the start of moving from an office job I have loathed for 36 years to something I actually enjoy and might even be good at.

Last edited:
Last time I asked why you were dumping live news images (ie within 24hrs) from a sports event on Flickr you gave me the brush off.

Perhaps your first lesson should be the value of your own images and why those working at an event get a little bit miffed when amateurs turn up and just give their images away?

Harsh? Yes. So is the industry that you now appear to want to join.

There's nothing wrong with your photography however.

I just didn't want to engage in an argument as I had had enough of those with the wife that day. I would also never have dreamt a newspaper etc would find images on Flickr that had no identifiers like keywords or titles etc. Even if they knew my first name and searched Rugby Scotland they wouldn't have found the images. Anyway, hopefully we can put that behind us and you can offer some words of advice.

It was comments like yours that did make me think though and as I was getting the opportunity to attend events and wanted to post images the best route is to do it properly. It is incredibly difficult to know what the market is so almost impossible for me to put a value on my images. I am continuing to work part time so have that safety net and I want this to be a job I can do when I get my works pension in 6 years. I know I'll get the "weekend warrior" comments but short of putting my families finances in jeopardy I'm not sure how I can go about this any other way. I would appreciate any wise words from you or others about pricing and what it is like working for an agency and can you work for more than one etc.

Thanks for the kind words about the photography.

I will also be looking into youth sports and events and will start to develop a Dog photography sideline too as I have a good stock of images built up.

If you want to make an actual living from sports photography

IMHO this is what you need to be building up... Your youth sports and dog photography as you will be pushed as a sole trader to make a full time wage from agency work...

Agencies.. If you work on commission you can spend too much time at too many matches working for nothing (I am not knocking anyone who does that.. But there probably not trying to be full time) ... If you can get one that pays you then you have a steady income to start you off

As you post was a couple of weeks ago.. how have you got on.. update ? :)

Reactions: Nod
If you want to make an actual living from sports photography

IMHO this is what you need to be building up... Your youth sports and dog photography as you will be pushed as a sole trader to make a full time wage from agency work...

Agencies.. If you work on commission you can spend too much time at too many matches working for nothing (I am not knocking anyone who does that.. But there probably not trying to be full time) ... If you can get one that pays you then you have a steady income to start you off

As you post was a couple of weeks ago.. how have you got on.. update ? :)
I am waiting to hear from a couple of agencies and about to contact another. I have shot a couple of lower league football games to try out FTP etc and that has went pretty well but it still needs practice. It is a real juggle with the things you have to be able to do quickly but the theory is there, connections and files moving correctly but I just need practice. I will work on that regardless of agencies.

Now the youth football is back I'll start to contact clubs where I know some of the coaches and see if there is a market there. I have started collating the dog photos and am deciding on having one website for action or two with one sports and one dogs. Merits in both. I have also priced how much it would cost to be a pro and it means the first 50-80 quid I earn would go on insurance etc. Lord knows how anyone could make money if they didn't have the gear already. At least there was very little outlay there. I only had to get a Icap and roller bag and I have all I think I need in terms of shooting and sending.

Cheers for your words of wisdom on Facebook and here not just towards me but on all the threads I have ingested. Really helpful and I tend to agree that the Agency work would be more for exposure for me. Far easier to get other jobs if you have pro images of big games on your site. If I am honest I think Dogs will earn more than sport but as the year progresses I'll find out. I also contacted a few events agencies like those that do Marathons etc. The pay isn't great but there is no processing and it would probably be guaranteed income once the foot was in the door. That type of work could cover overheads so seems like a decent way to earn some money.

Apologies for a slight hijack of your thread, been watching and reading this with some interest. As a photographer who predominantly shoots cycling I was wondering how I could break into the pro ranks. Must confess to no clue on what route I should take, contact agency or teams.

Apologies for a slight hijack of your thread, been watching and reading this with some interest. As a photographer who predominantly shoots cycling I was wondering how I could break into the pro ranks. Must confess to no clue on what route I should take, contact agency or teams.
Google is your friend at least do "Some research" you`d be amazed whats out there then you can come back here if you`re really serious and start your own thread were Lots of info will come from those that can help you best ....

Coho-Blue

Pro ranks of cycles? there wont be too many pro cycle photographers .... Hopefully someone .... But i guess its same as other sports.. Start with a strong portfolio :)

Funny, at the weekend I was speaking to someone that sells images of cyclocross. He puts his up on Roots and Rain. Sort of a Getty for cycling. Not sure if there is much to be made though

Pro ranks of cycles? there wont be too many pro cycle photographers .... Hopefully someone .... But i guess its same as other sports.. Start with a strong portfolio :)

Probably six or seven in the UK - if you are talking about top flight sport.

For cycling event photos, probably a couple of dozen at least.

However, cycling has the same problem as motorsport - far to many people jumping at the chance to give their images away for access.
Hence if you aren't already near the top, it's going to be a nightmare if earning money is the aim.

First test tomorrow confirmed. Shooting confined to one area of the ground so at least I can't kick myself for choosing the wrong end. I have spent the last few hours taking pictures of the dog, ftping to laptop. editing and keywording as if she has scored a goal or been red carded. I'll refresh myself in the morning and run through the workflow again. The match will be running into dark so will have the light as a challenge but fingers crossed the forecast is correct as I could do without the weather being a foe tomorrow. I'll post back in the next day or two and say how it went and try and keep the thread going whether I succeed or fail. No rush for me and want to build it up slowly and consistently. Thanks for the help on these pages and PMs which have really helped greatly.

First professional game now photographed and lots learned. Pity the crowds are still restricted to 500 but the Pars fans gave there team good backing as Dunfermline beat Hamilton 1-0.

I was fairly chilled as the game kicked off and had already tested the FTP so I knew the cameras were sending to the laptop. More of that later. My first hurdle was to get some early action. Not easy as there were no really decent shots at goal or bookings etc. I settled for a couple of challenges and wired them away after keywording etc

Then after around 30 mins a goal was scored. Lucky enough it was my end and I got a decent enough sequence in what was a scrappy affair. I ftp'd one of the cele photos a couple of minutes after the goal keyworded with the Goal scorer and explanation of why he was celebrating. At this point I started to have some FTP issues on both cameras. One was my fault as I had somehow changed a setting which meant I was sending all the images that I had marked each time rather than those that hadn't been sent. I eventually figured it out after half time. The other possibly happened when I had FTP'd from both cameras close together. Going out and in solved the issue.

At half time I worked away and fired another 6 or so keyworded images away. Second half no goals but a few nice images of tackles and a scramash. Spend an hour after the game sending another 12-15 images away from the comfort of the car. At this point I realised that while I had written a decent description of the images I had sent I neglected to fill in the persons shown box. So annoying as I had practiced the day before.

I think it went fairly well and I'll hold off posting any images until I talk to the agency but you can see the heavily bookmarked ones here

Things I learnt were

Don't forget the card reader. I left it on my coffee table. Fortunately the FTP worked for the most part. If it hadn't or I dropped my phone I would be goosed
Try and get a good idea of what the players look like as lots of images had no numbers visible and it took most of my time working out who was who.
FTP to the laptop some of the images post action as they often show a number on the number on the shorts.
The laptop battery is only just good enough and I need a new battery and perhaps laptop. Battery ordered now.
Get more practiced in what to fill in on the IPTC as I am having to think about it and I need to be able to make things run like clockwork.
Get a better workflow as I was a bit all over the shop and because I sent images out of order they now appear out of order on the site.

All in all I am really pleased to have at least started chasing the dream. I hope I have done enough to get another gig or two and I certainly feel better prepared for next time. No doubt it is a difficult job when you are starting off as there is quite a few things to juggle and learn. That will come with practice though. Gallery here

Last edited:
I think it went fairly well and I'll hold off posting any images until I talk to the agency but you can see the heavily bookmarked ones here

i think you did pretty well.. I am sure the agency will keep you on after seeing those..

why ftp? get a spare card reader and have it stuck to laptop or in the camera case/bag at all times... easier to u copy files over

i think you did pretty well.. I am sure the agency will keep you on after seeing those..

why ftp? get a spare card reader and have it stuck to laptop or in the camera case/bag at all times... easier to u copy files over
Thanks for your kind words @KIPAX , they are much appreciated. Really enjoyed my day and hope the boss at the Agency thinks the same.

I was shooting jpegs to one card and Raws to the other and had it all set up so the jpegs I marked were sent wirelessly to the laptop. I could do that individually with one button or in bulk with another. If I hadn't messed with the settings I think it would have worked well. It means that 5 mins before I want to post I can press a couple of buttons and they are on the laptop waiting for me. For the most part it worked really well. One mistake I made was wiring the images individually. I think I kept expecting everything to go breasts upwards so wanted to only lose one image at a time. I'm much more comfortable on what I need to do next time, if there is a next time.

I'll persevere with FTP to the laptop but will take a card reader in the future and might give that a go at some point as at least I am very familiar with that.

I've seen far, FAR, FAR worse for a first attempt.

However, are they supplying you with a caption template?
You need to include your byline details in the caption itself.

I've seen far, FAR, FAR worse for a first attempt.

However, are they supplying you with a caption template?
You need to include your byline details in the caption itself.
Cheers Mark, that is really appreciated. There are other shots that in the heat of the game I have missed and will upload tonight. So hard when the game is raging on to choose the right image and I'm not sure whether to put three or four cele shots in or try and choose the best on a small screen. I have no idea how my byline details have been omitted but it is my fault. The Agency supplied a template and did include my name and there one in the caption field. I've played with too many versions and obviously went with the wrong one. All part of my learning and I will start with their template next time and work out from there. I had already done one to include venues etc and combined the one they sent.

It obviously went pretty well as I have a contract waiting to sign in my inbox. It certainly won't be easy and I am sure I will have days I am wondering why I am sitting in the peeing rain probably costing myself money when I could be stacking shelves for a tenner an hour but that isn't what it is all about. It is about me taking a tiny step in what I hope will be a big part of my future. A decent start today but I am sure there will be lots of days when things don't work, kit fails or breaks and I mess up settings or miss the shots. The good thing is I have lots of headroom to get better and most of all an opportunity to do so.

Last edited:
If a try or celebration is good, then I've filed up to a twenty shot sequence in the past - BUT they have to be good. Not Every, Single, Frame.

Forget any BS like only file a single shot from each incident. If anyone ever tells you that they know which shot a picture desk would choose - then they are lying or deeply misguided.

If you haven't filed it, no one can buy it.

Filing after the match is par for the course but should preferably be immediately after the game from the press room.

If a try or celebration is good, then I've filed up to a twenty shot sequence in the past - BUT they have to be good. Not Every, Single, Frame.

Forget any BS like only file a single shot from each incident. If anyone ever tells you that they know which shot a picture desk would choose - then they are lying or deeply misguided.

If you haven't filed it, no one can buy it.

Filing after the match is par for the course but should preferably be immediately after the game from the press room.
Cheers Mark. I'll remember that for the future and it makes perfect sense the way you explain it

The laptop battery is only just good enough and I need a new battery and perhaps laptop. Battery ordered now.

Probably worth getting a suitable inverter so you can keep working even if the new battery starts running low.

IIRC, KIPAX uses one attached to a car/leisure battery in his pitchside perch. (If not KIPAX, someone here (or ex-here) does/did!)

Probably worth getting a suitable inverter so you can keep working even if the new battery starts running low.

IIRC, KIPAX uses one attached to a car/leisure battery in his pitchside perch. (If not KIPAX, someone here (or ex-here) does/did!)
I'll get one for the car if the new battery doesn't do the trick

Reactions: Nod
I'm sure that everyone who has ever done this line of work will have their own tales to tell about things going wrong in the heat of a match. If you're not careful, one issue can set off a whole chain reaction of other problems and you lose your way as you simply don't have the headspace to keep working well. There is always so much that can go wrong - cameras, lenses, laptops, memory cards, card readers, wifi, ethernet ports, phones, weather, you name it.

For me, one way to minimise your mental workload is to do as much as you possible can before you leave home, in terms of perfecting a simple and solid workflow via PM etc which works for you and involves as few steps as possible. This includes the best possible set of replacement codes for both teams and simple generic terminology that you use alongside them eg "xx of yy celebrates after scoring his team's first goal to put them level at 1-1". Every single thing you do in your workflow takes time so the fewer key depressions and the fewer swtiches between applications the better at every stage. Time is always a finite resource, especially with football. The big agency guys who wire straight from their cameras and have an editor doing most of the processing, have the simplest workflows of all ie review the images on the back of the camera, add a voice tag and hit the send button but that's a luxury that most of us don't have.

If you're having problems identifying players then have, say, the teams website open in a browser tab for reference showing player pen pics or a team photo. Maybe add shots of backs of shirts or short numbers to any sequence where you're unsure about player names. Life is so much easier when you can instantly ID most of the players on the park but a nightmare when every face on the pitch is a mystery to you and your time just bleeds away. I always envy the club photographers who only have to bother about the one team and who never have a problem putting a name to a face.

Shooting any sport is much easier when you can wait to the end before captioning and uploading images (unless you've got loads of goals and celes to sort out). If you don't have that luxury then it's inevitably a matter of balancing out the amount of time you spend between having the camera to your eye and your head in your laptop. No-one ever took a decent pic when their head is stuck in the laptop so you have to be very selective about when you do it and for how long.

However good a photographer you may be, it takes time to master these sort of things and you need to accept the fact that you will have good days and bad days over the course of a season - I mean, at best, half of any goals you see will be at the wrong end and you can only expect a quarter of celes, at most, to come your way. The trick is to minimise the number of bad days you have and to be lucky enough to work for someone who understands the practicalities of wiring pitchside.

Hope this helps.

I'm sure that everyone who has ever done this line of work will have their own tales to tell about things going wrong in the heat of a match. If you're not careful, one issue can set off a whole chain reaction of other problems and you lose your way as you simply don't have the headspace to keep working well. There is always so much that can go wrong - cameras, lenses, laptops, memory cards, card readers, wifi, ethernet ports, phones, weather, you name it.

For me, one way to minimise your mental workload is to do as much as you possible can before you leave home, in terms of perfecting a simple and solid workflow via PM etc which works for you and involves as few steps as possible. This includes the best possible set of replacement codes for both teams and simple generic terminology that you use alongside them eg "xx of yy celebrates after scoring his team's first goal to put them level at 1-1". Every single thing you do in your workflow takes time so the fewer key depressions and the fewer swtiches between applications the better at every stage. Time is always a finite resource, especially with football. The big agency guys who wire straight from their cameras and have an editor doing most of the processing, have the simplest workflows of all ie review the images on the back of the camera, add a voice tag and hit the send button but that's a luxury that most of us don't have.

If you're having problems identifying players then have, say, the teams website open in a browser tab for reference showing player pen pics or a team photo. Maybe add shots of backs of shirts or short numbers to any sequence where you're unsure about player names. Life is so much easier when you can instantly ID most of the players on the park but a nightmare when every face on the pitch is a mystery to you and your time just bleeds away. I always envy the club photographers who only have to bother about the one team and who never have a problem putting a name to a face.

Shooting any sport is much easier when you can wait to the end before captioning and uploading images (unless you've got loads of goals and celes to sort out). If you don't have that luxury then it's inevitably a matter of balancing out the amount of time you spend between having the camera to your eye and your head in your laptop. No-one ever took a decent pic when their head is stuck in the laptop so you have to be very selective about when you do it and for how long.

However good a photographer you may be, it takes time to master these sort of things and you need to accept the fact that you will have good days and bad days over the course of a season - I mean, at best, half of any goals you see will be at the wrong end and you can only expect a quarter of celes, at most, to come your way. The trick is to minimise the number of bad days you have and to be lucky enough to work for someone who understands the practicalities of wiring pitchside.

Hope this helps.
Thanks,

I have been practicing PM and have a decent grasp of code replacements. The players, when I can see a number, work very well and the cele and goal shortcuts work well too. I'll build that as I go. I actually had the websites of the teams open. Hamilton had a great page with pics and numbers but nothing very useful on teh Dunfermline site. I even went to the trouble of working out which corner I should sit so the short numbers would be in view but changed my mind on teh day. That will be in my mind at the next game.

Your last para is the one that strikes the loudest chord. I knew it would be a juggle and it very much is. I got fairly lucky with most things working and even then I messed up quite a few things some of which I thought I had got sorted in advance. The good news is that despite it costing me money I actually enjoyed it. For me enjoying work is unheard of so that is huge in itself. I'm sure if I stick at it, improve my speed, get me timing better moving between lenses and forecasting the action etc and get a streamlined workflow then I can make a success of covering games. Whether that will make me a dime is another question but there is some value for me in terms of mental health and also in building skills and resilience even if the financial side isn't successful.

The more I think about it the more I see Kipax's model with youth sports to be one I would like to follow. I think that will be easier if I can show a website with a good selection of top level sport. Shooting for the Agency is the start of my business development and also will help me feeling more comfortable in seeing images as commodities and not something I just enjoy taking. In time I will also try to get some Dog Photography going based around action. I see this as pursuing a career in Action Photography not necessarily just sports photography if that makes sense.

Thanks for taking the time to post, it is much appreciated

Thanks,

I have been practicing PM and have a decent grasp of code replacements. The players, when I can see a number, work very well and the cele and goal shortcuts work well too. I'll build that as I go. I actually had the websites of the teams open. Hamilton had a great page with pics and numbers but nothing very useful on teh Dunfermline site. I even went to the trouble of working out which corner I should sit so the short numbers would be in view but changed my mind on teh day. That will be in my mind at the next game.

Your last para is the one that strikes the loudest chord. I knew it would be a juggle and it very much is. I got fairly lucky with most things working and even then I messed up quite a few things some of which I thought I had got sorted in advance. The good news is that despite it costing me money I actually enjoyed it. For me enjoying work is unheard of so that is huge in itself. I'm sure if I stick at it, improve my speed, get me timing better moving between lenses and forecasting the action etc and get a streamlined workflow then I can make a success of covering games. Whether that will make me a dime is another question but there is some value for me in terms of mental health and also in building skills and resilience even if the financial side isn't successful.

The more I think about it the more I see Kipax's model with youth sports to be one I would like to follow. I think that will be easier if I can show a website with a good selection of top level sport. Shooting for the Agency is the start of my business development and also will help me feeling more comfortable in seeing images as commodities and not something I just enjoy taking. In time I will also try to get some Dog Photography going based around action. I see this as pursuing a career in Action Photography not necessarily just sports photography if that makes sense.

Thanks for taking the time to post, it is much appreciated
You're more than welcome. For me, this is all about finding a niche where you can operate comfortably and generate the money you need, ideally with as little competition as possible! Don't let anyone put you off doing what you want to do, the way you want to do it. Therein lies contentment...

You're more than welcome. For me, this is all about finding a niche where you can operate comfortably and generate the money you need, ideally with as little competition as possible! Don't let anyone put you off doing what you want to do, the way you want to do it. Therein lies contentment...
Thanks again, I like that advice. If I can enjoy this then I'm winning straight away. I have worked in the same office job for 36 and a half years. I have never liked it and it is only now the kids are older and the mortgage nearly gone that my mind has turned to trying to find a job I might like to do. If I can then retiring may come earlier as I can supplement my work pension. Financially I still think it is likely to cost me money for at least the first year. I have decided to stop attending away games for the team I support home and away so that will cover my costs. After a year I will take stock and see where I take it from there. I have a 1/4 acre garden so I can build a studio etc. Lots of possibilities and my wife is a seamstress in the wedding industry with Brides in and out my house every day. That is a possibility but one I would far rather not pursue as I really didn't enjoy it when I did a few 15 years or so to build my kit up. Much easier now though as cameras and sensors as so much better than they were.

Spent a useful hour working on my code replacements.

I'm sure all the PM experts know this but it is really cool working it all out and creating code replacements inside code replacements. I just just change the home and away teams in my file and it inserts those into the other phrases. So say Livingston is the home team I set "h" to be Livingston. I then set "cele1h" to read "scores \h\'s first goal " and I get "scores Livingston's first goal "

The more you learn PM the better it gets. Such a clever bit of kit and an amazing tool for doing sports. Any top tips for PM would be gratefully received.

Also fitted the new battery to my laptop and it seems a good bit stronger. Should be good enough for the match and an hour or so after and still have a decent amount left in the tank.

Infinite number of ways of doing codes, depending on how your mind works. For football I have a file of generic codes that cover common onfield events goals, celes, challenges, red card etc in to which you insert player codes. That generic file rarely changes and is always loaded. Alongside that I will have a a file for each team's players and staff. I'll edit the home team file before a game to insert match officials ref1, ref2, ref3 and ref4, where ref1 is the actual ref, ref2 and 3 are his assistants and ref4 the fourth official. In the player codes I have two lines for each player, so L1 will be 'Liverpool keeper Alisson Becker' and L1s is plain 'Alisson Becker'. Works for me.

Infinite number of ways of doing codes, depending on how your mind works. For football I have a file of generic codes that cover common onfield events goals, celes, challenges, red card etc in to which you insert player codes. That generic file rarely changes and is always loaded. Alongside that I will have a a file for each team's players and staff. I'll edit the home team file before a game to insert match officials ref1, ref2, ref3 and ref4, where ref1 is the actual ref, ref2 and 3 are his assistants and ref4 the fourth official. In the player codes I have two lines for each player, so L1 will be 'Liverpool keeper Alisson Becker' and L1s is plain 'Alisson Becker'. Works for me.
Good idea having two lines for a player. I'll start doing that too. Cheers

I have an inverter in the car for absoloute emergency... for pitchside I use one of these....(laptop batteries run out quicker in cold winter BTW)

This is mine Its not that big.. less than 6 inch high and not heavy

I have an inverter in the car for absoloute emergency... for pitchside I use one of these....(laptop batteries run out quicker in cold winter BTW)

This is mine Its not that big.. less than 6 inch high and not heavy
Thanks for the link. I'll have a look at that. My battery should be good for a game even in the cold but I like the idea of having an extra line of backup

Thanks for the link. I'll have a look at that. My battery should be good for a game even in the cold but I like the idea of having an extra line of backup

have you tried it in extreme cold? you might be surprised :) also forgetting to charge it happens.. yes deffo worth backup and it holds its charge when not used no problem..

have you tried it in extreme cold? you might be surprised :) also forgetting to charge it happens.. yes deffo worth backup and it holds its charge when not used no problem..
Not extreme cold, I think it was around 5 degrees on Saturday so 10 degrees or more lower than that up here a definite possibility. There is an element of be having to balance what I spend with what I am likely to make(very little). I have already got the ICap which is a great wee bit of kit but the battery backup will be something I look into. At least it is fairly easy to test in the garden so I can get an idea of how long the new battery lasts. I have another laptop too that isn't suitable for pitchside but may be useful to have as a spare in the car if I buy an inverter for that.

Not extreme cold, I think it was around 5 degrees on Saturday so 10 degrees or more lower than that up here a definite possibility. There is an element of be having to balance what I spend with what I am likely to make(very little). I have already got the ICap which is a great wee bit of kit but the battery backup will be something I look into. At least it is fairly easy to test in the garden so I can get an idea of how long the new battery lasts. I have another laptop too that isn't suitable for pitchside but may be useful to have as a spare in the car if I buy an inverter for that.

Inverters are cheap enough... but you ahve to have the engine running ... bit dodgy on the gearstick when your using this that and the other in car reaching over.. not much room ... you ahve to be in driving seat with engine running....ist the law :)

Also.. if workign in the car... i got one of these as a prezzy off one of my kids... i use it a lot.. works brillaint :)

What a clever bit of kit. Might treat myself to that although I didn't have any issues working in the car as I use one of these which sits on the laptop and uses your thumb to move. The car is a big Skoda so once the seat is back and the steering column moved it is fairly comfortable.

Back