Working Men

Edit My Images
No
Just a couple of shots of some working dogs ( not necessarily working ) from last year

Exif data available upon request

Thanks for looking
Steve

Frank

Frank.jpg

Cloud

Cloud.jpg

Ben

Ben.jpg

Love the ones of Cloud and Ben. They're sharp and not your usual (the type that I take - standing high and looking down on the dogs). Not too keen on the Frank one, not too sure how to explain why or put my finger on it. Just my opinion though

What a cracking pair of spaniels,the first photo of Frank I personally think is slightly soft ? maybee,or is it a case that there is too much Grtass that is distracting,cant make my mind up

Tid Tug

Love the spaniel photos, I like taking photos of my spaniel from above looking down on them.

Thanks for taking the time to look, Kelack,TidTug,Alison.

Maybe Frank does look a little soft, but it was a trade off, I was using a very low POV, actually lying face down in the grass watching him work some sheep, so the grass,stray yellow rapeseed could be a distraction.

Steve

Another shout for the Spaniels here although the Sheep chaser gives you a great feel for what they do.
Many thanks

These are very good Steve.

I like the way you've isolated Frank from the background and caught him in alert mode with ears pricked.
the portrait format doesn't work for me, I personally think this shot would suit landscape better.

Cloud looks like a girl I work with :D
Cracking pose, but needs a little more space on the left.

Ben looking straight down the lens is what makes this shot work for me.

TFS (y)

Lovely set.
No2 is my fav - eyes, mouth, expression, all working together and super sharp to boot.
Well done (y)

Thanks for all your input. Very much appreciated.

Steve

Back