Work's Christmas Parties - what are you doing?

SimonTALM

Linford Christie
Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Where are your work's christmas parties being held?

My department is really seen sense this year - we're all going to a curry house (y). IMO it beats yet another cheap turkey dinner with manky sausages wrapped in bacon with burnt stuffing balls, overcooked veg all topped off with gravy :D.

Not the Christmas party but for the last few years (about 7) my wife and myself have had a curry on Christmas day, lovely :D

our works do is in Bolton AGAIN so im not going
either pay 70/80 quid for a hotel or 50 quid for a taxi back to Liverpool

oh yeah, and its in Bolton! :wacky:

having a night round Liverpool on the friday
beer, beer, beer, pen&wig then more beer (y)

I am self employed so erm.....might pop down to Burger King and get myself a Chrismas Veggie burger and have my own little party :p

My works do is at the Midland Hotel in Manchester and have been invited to TGI Fridays for a suppliers works do as well....Bargin!

Carl.

our work christmas party usually involves a visit from the police to break up the fights and arrest people - people can't understand why alot can;t be bothered to turn up!

Same as last year, Stadium of Light in Sunderland, free bar and grub on though :D

our works do is in Bolton AGAIN so im not going
either pay 70/80 quid for a hotel or 50 quid for a taxi back to Liverpool

oh yeah, and its in Bolton!

having a night round Liverpool on the friday
beer, beer, beer, pen&wig then more beer

the pen and wig top bar :D:D

work doesnt seem to ever have a christmas party, cuz its run by miserable old ****s mainly, maybe this year will change, who knows!

so we organiser our own stuff.
we went go karting as a department last night and in a few weekends time the test team are off paintballing, followed by a currynight and muchos drinkage!

who knows we might have a party for winning the championship this year, last years got swept under the carpet

Of the various employers Christmas parties at various venues I have been to they have all been rubbish meals and one of the worst was at "famous" Newcastle St James Park football ground restaurant.
As well as it being a crap meal there was no space between the seats as they greedily crammed as many bums on seats as they could making it nigh on impossible to leave your seat.
They do this because no one bothers to complain at a Christmas party.

Of the various employers Christmas parties at various venues I have been to they have all been rubbish meals and one of the worst was at "famous" Newcastle St James Park football ground restaurant.
As well as it being a crap meal there was no space between the seats as they greedily crammed as many bums on seats as they could making it nigh on impossible to leave your seat.
They do this because no one bothers to complain at a Christmas party.

That'll be the bar codes for you ;)

i'm the unlucky one that has to cook for them all :(

:D

Back