World Book Day

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
The girls decided for themselves what they wanted to go as (we've had the Gruffalo and the Smartest Giant in town for the last two years) and this year it was Pippi Longstocking. Unfortunately couldn't get one of them together (near impossible at the best of times!).

Anyhoooo, they look very cute! Any other people got their kids dressed up for school today?

World Book Day by Sir SR, on Flickr​

Shaheed

I have just got back from an assignment at a school for their World Book Day, some great looking outfits.

Your girls look good too.

Ta! Only just managed to get a pic of them before school run as we were running a bit late.

Great selection of costumes at school drop off today. There were a few comic book and tv characters too!!

Ta! Only just managed to get a pic of them before school run as we were running a bit late.

Great selection of costumes at school drop off today. There were a few comic book and tv characters too!!

Yeah, many cartoon characters but I think it is just the parents recycling costumes (some are non imaginative but at least they put in some effort)

Well here is one from my job today.

Oompa-Loompa.jpg

Colours playing havoc with my eyes!

Back