World Cup Goodness

doh....

doh...again

Wimbledon anyone? :thinking:

Nah, we're c**p at tennis too

I think we english as a nation should turn to a new sport now, blindfold tiddlywinks anyone?

We never performed to our abilities. When you watch the premiership week in week out and you see the great players England have, and then you watch that, not happy :bang: :bang: :bang:

digitalfailure said:
Nah, we're c**p at tennis too

I think we english as a nation should turn to a new sport now, blindfold tiddlywinks anyone?

Wouldn't that be a shootout aswell

And the good news is....

at least we're now shot of the Sweedish Saboteur

well lets hope that Mclaren isn't scared to play players, and puts out the strongest team to beat the opposition

i think maclaren will give us back some shape and some passion. Rooney might be a hot head, but 11 men with his passion for the game on the pitch would be something to watch

lets hope so, this has happened too many times now

Rooney might have been hot headed, but ronaldo is a down right discrace!

I hope someone punches his lights out on his way to the training ground

To be shut of the sven is a bonus though.

matty said:
Rooney might be a hot head, but 11 men with his passion for the game on the pitch would be something to watch
... but only for a few minutes until they were all sent off. ;)

Weird isn't though how our game instantly improved once rooney was sent off and beckham injured. Remove the prima donnas (isn't that a 1st class kebab btw) and the team seems to gel!

1st class kebabs are a lot cheaper but otherwise just as effective. :D

i agree silky, 11 men sent off in 20 mins, but thats the kind of passion we lack now
nevermind though, sven can clear off with his concubines and we can have an englishmen running the england team

i reckon odds on rooney knock ronaldos teeth out on the first day back training

I'm amazed that 'world class' players on obscene salaries can't score penalties. Fair do's to the Portuguese goalie, but all he did every time was dive one way or the other along the ground. So what did our boys keep doing? Yep, they shot along the ground. :bonk:

Cheating portugal again.

Really hope ronaldo gets it from rooney at Old trafford cause he deserves it
never seem such blatant one sidedness from a ref TBPFH

It's all Lampard's fault. :(

Rooney is an over-rated Eric Cantona wannabe.

Beckham is only captain cos he's banging Posh Spice.

Sven is a tit. The "one player up front" tactic hasn't worked since day 1. Everybody else can see it. If Sven got his head out of his own arse once in a while, he'd see it too.

You want Robinson, Gerard, Ferdinand, Hargreaves, Crouch, Neville, Lennon, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Terry and Caragher. Stuff Beckham and Rooney they're both ****e!

matty said:
i reckon odds on rooney knock ronaldos teeth out on the first day back training
A red card did seem harsh but why's everyone picking on Ronaldo? He wasn't the only one at the ref. And if Rooney hadn't given them the opportunity.......

dod said:
A red card did seem harsh but why's everyone picking on Ronaldo? He wasn't the only one at the ref. And if Rooney hadn't given them the opportunity.......

cause of all the diving aswell. cheating scumbag

GfK said:
Rooney is an over-rated Eric Cantona wannabe.

Beckham is only captain cos he's banging Posh Spice.

Sven is a tit. The "one player up front" tactic hasn't worked since day 1. Everybody else can see it. If Sven got his head out of his own arse once in a while, he'd see it too.

You want Robinson, Gerard, Ferdinand, Hargreaves, Crouch, Neville, Lennon, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Terry and Caragher. Stuff Beckham and Rooney they're both ****e!

lol @ picking crouch

i reckon ronaldo knew what buttons to press on rooney, and made a special run to the ref just to press the one marked 'hothead mode'

brummie said:
lol @ picking crouch
Crouch is a decent player, other than gettin his own arms and legs in a knot sometimes.

GfK said:
Crouch is a decent player, other than gettin his own arms and legs in a knot sometimes.

Personally I don't rate him but Liverpool saw something in him to obtain his services and he has scored for England so what do i know:shrug:

brummie said:

The diving has been rife and annoyed me more than anything else. If I had my way the footage would be reviewed post game with fines/bans/goals deducted out for each dive. Wonder how long it would carry on then....

Just once I'd like to see an interviewer show a clip to a player and then say "Explain yourself..." :LOL:

brummie said:
Are we allowed to include Joe Cole in that description? Quite a good example just after the sending off incident.

to me, ronaldo just epitomises everything everyone that hates football hates about it. a pretentious little child that whines about everything, cries when things don't go his way, manipulating the referee and other players and as for his attention seeking diving tactics hmmn...

having said all that, rooney is supposed to be a professional sportsman. there is no excuse for losing your cool on the pitch, even if provoked.

on a positive note - lenon, what a ripper! :)

Back