World of Owls

Edit My Images
Yes
Went up to an owl sanctuary to take a few shots over the weekend.

These are all shot through a fine mesh. Just a small selection of the ones i've had time to go through and process so far.

_MG_8761.jpg

_MG_8745.jpg

_MG_8711.jpg

_MG_8701.jpg

_MG_8682.jpg

Yep no 4 is really different and eyecatching.......although all are great! (y)

:agree: - although I would add the one stretching its wings is also a bit different!
I presume the owl place is in NI? I am coming over in July is it worth a visit?
I might have to pick your brains on Co Fermanagh as I plan to spend a few days showing my wife around (my mum was from Enniskillen)
Paul ;)

4 :) and 5 (y)

#1 for me, really different take on it.

:agree: - although I would add the one stretching its wings is also a bit different!
I presume the owl place is in NI? I am coming over in July is it worth a visit?
I might have to pick your brains on Co Fermanagh as I plan to spend a few days showing my wife around (my mum was from Enniskillen)
Paul ;)

Its just north of belfast near randelstown, its quite a small place just one family running it but i enjoyed it. Going to be at a show were they will have the out and i'll hopefully have a bit more freedom to take pictures of them in flight.

As for places to see in fermanagh drop me a pm, i've been to most places here and taken pictures :)

Thanks for the other comments folks, I have more shots just havnt gotten most of them processed yet!

Number 1 for me almost looks like he is looking in a mirror.
Well done, fasinating birds.

Its just north of belfast near randelstown, its quite a small place just one family running it but i enjoyed it. Going to be at a show were they will have the out and i'll hopefully have a bit more freedom to take pictures of them in flight.

As for places to see in fermanagh drop me a pm, i've been to most places here and taken pictures :)

Thanks for the other comments folks, I have more shots just havnt gotten most of them processed yet!

Cheers mole2k - Randalstown is 5 miles from my home town (Antrim) so I'll definately try popping in there - Will PM you about my impending trip to Lough Erne rather than bore the pants off everyone (no change there then)
Paul ;)

Back