Fiona
Edit My Images
Yes
shot at WoW in cumbernauld....

4730892393_2c83fcb6e2.jpg

4731656954_f7a47d5524.jpg

4731535376_f0313b6767.jpg

4731442986_c2e7e7b565.jpg

Lovely detail shots, love the processing in number 1, I need to find time to pay them a visit

Fiona, you really have a great talent with a camera and I know we don't see eye-to-eye on the subject but...what the Hell, you know my thoughts on the matter.

Thanks Chris, i think this is one occasion that its best to agree to disagree. two people who are both honest in THEIR opinions are always going to have things that they completely disagree on.
again thanks for the comments :)

Just stop the B&W conversions and we could become great friends...:LOL:

I am one who doesn t do captive bird photography not that I see anything wrong with it, it just doesn t give me the same buzz as wild birds but I still like to see some of the shots that are posted and I love the way you have done the first one something different, very nice.

Chris, thanks but we have a standing joke in this family, if it lives and breathes and sees me coming it goes. even if it doesnt see me coming it STILL goes lol but thats ok, however im heading for a week up in the north west highlands...... i will do my best to get a wild sea eagle, a wild golden eagle and a red deer..( maybe even a live one and not one from the butchers! lol) however having 2 13 yr olds in tow i cannot guarantee anything other than any animal i manage to shoot will definitely be wild, in the distance and more than likely disappearing out the frame........watch this space.......... or at least one in the wild section.... ;)

Chris, thanks but we have a standing joke in this family, if it lives and breathes and sees me coming it goes.

Which is why practising on falconry birds is such a waste of time. Learn field craft on the wild stuff and it will all become second nature.
You know it makes sense...;)

A very nice set Fiona. No 1 is a cracker with its composition and PP - would be nice to see a larger version.

not allowed to post a larger version here unfortunately.

True, no larger than 800 * 600 but you can include a external link to a larger image.

well done, like em all, must remeber this place for next time i am up there.

It's the differences that make us unique, I know for a fact that some of the bird shots on here are not as natural as we think they should be,some people even go to the extreme of posing logs and branches so it gives them a better pose, and no one seems to care, so what's the problem with what Fiona has done with These shots,I don't know,speaking for myself I still think they are superb

Back