World Superbikes & Support Races Donington 2023

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Here's a selection of my shots from Friday's WSBK free practice sessions. Unfortunately rain halted play early for the Superbikes in both practice sessions meaning the bikes weren't on track for very long which was disappointing, but I still think I managed to get some variety.

Full Album here https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAKSiW

A1_01071-Edit by Toby Gunnee, on Flickr

A1_01349-Edit by Toby Gunnee, on Flickr

A1_02348 by Toby Gunnee, on Flickr

A1_02831-Edit by Toby Gunnee, on Flickr

A1_03697-Edit-Edit by Toby Gunnee, on Flickr

A1_00284 by Toby Gunnee, on Flickr

A1_00688-Edit-Edit by Toby Gunnee, on Flickr

A1_00840-Edit-Edit by Toby Gunnee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Cracking set, all of them.

As I scrolled down, one stood out for me, number 5. The more I scrolled though, even more jumped out. 10, 11, 13 and 16 are also excellent.

lovely, were the ones at coppice behind the fence? I always have trouble with the fence there, and the marshals post at mcleans - did you do what I do and clone it out? :p

Wow excellent shots.

Lovely set, some great technique and work

Cracking set, all of them.

As I scrolled down, one stood out for me, number 5. The more I scrolled though, even more jumped out. 10, 11, 13 and 16 are also excellent.

lovely, were the ones at coppice behind the fence? I always have trouble with the fence there, and the marshals post at mcleans - did you do what I do and clone it out? :p

Great set, enjoyed looking at them.
Thanks very much guys :)

@A_S yes they were from behind the fence, I'd love to get track side but I don't fulfil the accreditation criteria. I didn't get the Marshall's post in shot with those, however the bright orange Marshalls were cloned out ;)

Reactions: A_S
Nice work. 13 might be my favorite, except for the dutch angle.
Thanks. I couldn’t decide whether I preferred it straight or angled :runaway: :LOL:

Back