Full set em: http://www.reporterdigital.org/index.gallery.php?gid=17

pixaria.image.php

pixaria.image.php

pixaria.image.php

pixaria.image.php

pixaria.image.php

pixaria.image.php

pixaria.image.php

#8 ... land support... its nice to see too =)
pixaria.image.php

fantastic shots mate (y) really like them especially number 8. . . .
well done.

being a surfing fan myself, do you mind if i ask what settings you used, and what lens please.

great set though, and in a moment i will be going over to magicseaweed.com to see if there is any surf possibilities in the next week. Oh how I hate living in Stoke on trent, is there anywhere in the UK further from the waves

being a surfing fan myself, do you mind if i ask what settings you used, and what lens please.

great set though, and in a moment i will be going over to magicseaweed.com to see if there is any surf possibilities in the next week. Oh how I hate living in Stoke on trent, is there anywhere in the UK further from the waves

Well i used my old canon 70-300 5.6, with a Canon 400D. Seting were ISO400, and Aperture Priority, at 5.6, so i can get very high speeds =)

Thank you for commenting

Cer3al - Awsome shots, particularly #1 and #2. Are all these taken from the beach, or were you in a boat, or up a cliff to get shot #6?

Cer3al - Awsome shots, particularly #1 and #2. Are all these taken from the beach, or were you in a boat, or up a cliff to get shot #6?

Here its a photo from the beach with low tide, so u can see the peers... when the tide come up, we stay further inside the water then the surfers:

pixaria.image.php

And how it was 8 days of surf... i leave you with some more shots:

pixaria.image.php

pixaria.image.php

pixaria.image.php

pixaria.image.php

Hope you enjoy =)

Back