worms head..gower

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
went down the gower peninsular last saturday with a hope of getting a decent sunset shot,but the low cloud had other ideas.this is my first attempt at doing an HDR image using photomatix..and i'm a little unsure if i'm doing it right to be honest,but here goes anyway........

wormsheadcopy.jpg

C+C always welcome.

Have to say, overall I really like this. It's not as pushed or as OTT as I like my work, but the composition is pleasing. Have you boosted the shadows? I think a little less detail in those rocks might work better, not sure.

Gary.

Have to say, overall I really like this. It's not as pushed or as OTT as I like my work, but the composition is pleasing. Have you boosted the shadows? I think a little less detail in those rocks might work better, not sure.

Gary.

thanks for commenting gary...much appreciated.as i said...this was my first attempt at any kind of HDR imagery,so it was a bit of "suck it and see" to be honest,and i'm not really sure what i was doing.

it looks like i've a lot of reading to do if i'm going to continue with any more HDR work...maybe i'll go back and try again with less detail in the foreground rocks.

cheers mate (y)

I like this (y)
like Gary says maybe just tone down the detail on the rocks and the water in front of the rocks :)

Prefer the first one with the extra detail, but then again there is no such thing as a bad photo of the Gower - not that I am biased in any way :LOL:!!

Nice images,I was so close but yet so far away last weekend when I made the trip to the Pembrey circuit,haven't even been in the country park yet :confused:

Back