worst bit of kit?

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
whats the worst bit of kit you have bought and why?

i had a little tripod with telescopic legs, was fine until i got the Canon, now its next to useless....

EosD said:
whats the worst bit of kit you have bought and why?

i had a little tripod with telescopic legs, was fine until i got the Canon, now its next to useless....

Yep mines a tripod too, Daiwa thing(20yrs old), far too small for the 20D, and thats without the battery grip, 100-400 etc etc

This list is easier than the favourite one to fill in ! ;) LOL

I think everyone's bought the silly spindley tripod for starters.

My worst buy ever would be Rubik's Cube though..... before I did the right thing by it and took a hammer to it!

A yellow filter, I thought it would be great for B&W but the damn thing was too dark to let the AF work. Closely followed by my first ever camera which got me into this whole hobby in the first place ;)

A little controversial this maybe but the worst piece of equipment I had was my old Canon 28-135 IS lens, below 40mm focal length it was just too soft.

Worst piece of kit? For me, has to be the nut that operates the camera - always doin' the wrong thing [smilie=n:

Yep, I'll add a vote for the mini tripod thingy :) , but even worse is a Hama monopod whose lower section has the rigidty of a drinking straw. Actually that doesn't matter because it telescopes in as soon as you put more than an ounce of weight on it. :)

3 or 4 different nokia handsfree kits to try and get a cheap cable release. Not only did non of them work, It cost me more than it would have to go and buy a Cannon one which is what I had to do in the end anyway. :eek:ops:

lol @ steve....

not funny m8, but its made all my pains subside for a short while

Digital SPG said:
Seem to remember it being your idea :p

workd fine fo rme first time!! :LOL:

Back