Worst ever film award

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
just sat through the new exodus movie ,got to be the biggest load of crap I have allowed myself to watch for a long long time ,if your thinking about it don't bother ,the adverts for it are the exciting bits in total YAWN award no.1 l

just sat through the new exodus movie ,got to be the biggest load of crap I have allowed myself to watch for a long long time ,if your thinking about it don't bother ,the adverts for it are the exciting bits in total YAWN award no.1 l

Did you watch it until the end?

Noah is right up there with the worst.

Contact is the worst i've ever seen by quite a margin.

Noah is right up there with the worst.
:agree:yep another one where they turned the bible story into a sci-fi movie ,totally ridiculous i wonder what will get into the heads of children who these days hardly pick up a book let alone a bible ,the only thing they left out of the exodus one was a couple of israeli F15's dropping bombs on the egyptians .yep i watched it to the end hoping that something would turn up to change my mind ,COME BACK CHARLTON HESTON god forgives you :rolleyes:

Her.
Put that on the "plie of pants' list.

Worst film I've ever watched is by far and a way.... Iron Sky. What a total pile of wossnames

I once had the misfortune of being locked in a hotel room in Thailand, with a tv that wouldnt turn off, and Son Of Mask playing in English.

Worst 90 minutes of my life. Period.

The worst one I've seen in a long time
"Under the skin" with Scarlett Johansson.
Yes I did sit through it all hoping it would get better, but it just got worse!
What a pile of crap, even if she did get her kit off at one point.

The worst one I've seen in a long time
"Under the skin" with Scarlett Johansson.
Yes I did sit through it all hoping it would get better, but it just got worse!
What a pile of crap, even if she did get her kit off at one point.

She was the voice in "her" too.
I'm sensing a theme. :D

She was the voice in "her" too.
I'm sensing a theme. :D
:D

I've not heard of that one, so turned to Wiki
And they tell me,
The film received numerous awards and nominations,

And several critics gave under the skin 5/5.
What planet are these people on?
(and yes she was playing an Alien)
The old adage, if a critic slates it, its worth watching, seem to run true :D

I've not heard of that one, so turned to Wiki
And they tell me,
The film received numerous awards and nominations,

I always knew if Barry Norman hated a film, I'd enjoy it :LOL:

Reactions: BBR
Gangs of New York gets my vote. I have seen s***e films, but nothing equals this film

Best film of last year - Humble opinion of course, but I thought it was brilliant.

Slow, but I love a good slow film.

The thin red line. The most mind numbingly boring film I have ever had the misfortune to see. But then there was "black knight".

Foxcatcher, Birdman and The Hurt Locker 6 and a 1/2 hous of my life Iwill never get back and the last two won best film at the Academy Awards WTF.

Last edited:
Best film of last year - Humble opinion of course, but I thought it was brilliant.
Seriously? It was just wierd and nothing happened apart from her being naked and
"She got burned to death at the end "

Slow, but I love a good slow film.
Slow? it never got started :D

Last edited:
The thin red line. The most mind numbingly boring film I have ever had the misfortune to see. But then there was "black knight".

Terrence Malick, all of his films are like that. Slow, ponderous, full of poetry, often quite beautiful to look at. I've never met anyone who say they just think hes an okay director. Its always love him or hate him.

Seriously? It was just weird and nothing happened

Plenty happened, and weird?....I would call it interesting and original. Also, looked lovely ;)

But totally appreciate its not for everyone.

oh dragged me to cinema to see fifty shades of dull.. fell asleep halfway through. cinema was about 3/4 full and only saw 2 other blokes in there both of them had the same look of depressed boredom and resignation on there face as i think i must have had, as there was that slightest of nods from each as to if to recognize a fellow sufferer

Eraserhead, what a steaming pile of c**k

oh dragged me to cinema to see fifty shades of dull.. fell asleep halfway through. cinema was about 3/4 full and only saw 2 other blokes in there both of them had the same look of depressed boredom and resignation on there face as i think i must have had, as there was that slightest of nods from each as to if to recognize a fellow sufferer

I feel the same about anything involving Quentin Tarantino...including the episode of ER directed by him :LOL:

M Night Shayamalan Signs and The Village these stick in my mind as films where I felt cheated for the cinema ticket price its not that they were boring and you fell asleep for me they truly sucked.

Open water, really a whole film of 2 people bobbing around trying to avoid sharks. What makes it worse was it was allegedly true, however nobody survived, so who would know :)

Open water, really a whole film of 2 people bobbing around trying to avoid sharks. What makes it worse was it was allegedly true, however nobody survived, so who would know :)

+1 When you get to the end, you are just thinking, ermmm, so this true story is completely made up other than the the bit when they went diving? :bat:

Apollo 18 that was such a load of garbage

Back