Wot no rig... Fiesta ZS

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Having no rig (for now) but loving the photo's that can be produced with them, I decided to set up a shot and do the work with my limited photoshop skills. Obvoiusly this is no where near as good as a proper 'rig shot' But i was quite chuffed with the result all the same... see what you guys think...

Zetec Sport by || the stranger |, on Flickr

Good PP, only bit that draws my attention away is the lines at the front of the car. They need to be more horizontal.

Individual elements are ok in places but the shot's not working as a whole. Like, the PSd rotation of the front wheel is not bad but where the wheel meets the ground is weak. And the rest of the blur...

Good PP, only bit that draws my attention away is the lines at the front of the car. They need to be more horizontal.

Nope, they need to be curved as the car is turning.

If you're not limited by having a physical rig you could probably choose a perspective for your base shots that's easier to work with.

Nope, they need to be curved as the car is turning.

In a proper rig shot yes. But in terms of making the pp more realistic without having to curve the motion blur put in. I think applying the blur exactly as it is on a rig shot would take longer than building a rig from scratch and then using it!

Brilliant image!!!

Back