Wot yer drinkin/eatin right now?

Just finished home made stir fry chilli king prawn with noodles and a glass of Wolf Bass limited edition Chardonay Semillon. Lovely:)

Trying to resist the Balvenie tonight - b****r, failed, just poured one. :love:

Well I've just had home made bread cakes dripping in Lurpak and several very large JD n Lemonade......should sleep tonight:D

mickyluv said:
Well I've just had home made bread cakes dripping in Lurpak and several very large JD n Lemonade......should sleep tonight:D

Not tried Jd and lemonade before might try that after finishing this one with ginger ale.

Not tried Jd and lemonade before might try that after finishing this one with ginger ale.
Its me dads fault, I never drank shorts until he got me on to it. Wife has just said "I'm off to bed" so I told her to take her phone with her and I'll txt her when I'm ready for another.:naughty:

Just finished home made stir fry chilli king prawn with noodles and a glass of Wolf Bass limited edition Chardonay Semillon. Lovely:)

Trying to resist the Balvenie tonight - b****r, failed, just poured one. :love:

Lush....is this how Grandads roll on a weekend :D

just ordered from here using just eat mixed kebab specials yum yum!!!!!

Scott..you should know there's the pipe n slipper grandads and "down with the kids" type grandads(y)Congrats by the way

Scott..you should know there's the pipe n slipper grandads and "down with the kids" type grandads(y)Congrats by the way

Cheers Mick, I've got a pool table an air rifle and a scalextric and no pipe and slippers :D

Roast leg of lamb with garlic & herbs, roast spuds, cabbage & mint sauce, 1/3 bottle of Turning Leaf, trifle and coffee.

Feeling sleepy.

I'm up at half 5 for work, alcohol would add plus 2 hours to that easily :LOL:

Them days are gone for me, (except when I go out walking) 35 years of getting up between 3 & 4 am! Good riddance!

Roast leg of lamb with garlic & herbs, roast spuds, cabbage & mint sauce, 1/3 bottle of Turning Leaf, trifle and coffee.

Feeling sleepy.

Sounds good.

Hairly Dieters (Bikers), Masala-marinated chicken with minted yoghurt sauce, roast spuds, parsnips, carrots and broccoli for me and now on third large glass of Wolf Bass. Could sleep in tomorrow :)

Nikon Ken said:
Sounds good.

Hairly Dieters (Bikers), Masala-marinated chicken with minted yoghurt sauce, roast spuds, parsnips, carrots and broccoli for me and now on third large glass of Wolf Bass. Could sleep in tomorrow :)

I'm assuming the hairy dieters recipe isn't because you're actually on a diet. 3 large glasses of wine will certainly ruin that if so ;)

Nikon Ken said:
But it allows for the wine - well that's my story.

I wouldn't be surprise if 3 large glasses of wine contains more calories than the meal itself, depending on portion size of course.

Is it a good recipe?

I wouldn't be surprise if 3 large glasses of wine contains more calories than the meal itself, depending on portion size of course.

Is it a good recipe?

No, but its low fat wine. :D

Is it a good recipe?

You are probably right about calories.

Recipe recommended - about the sixth time I've cooked it. A lot of prep, which I did yesterday, but well worth it. Very tasty and healthy if you don't add the wine. :LOL:

Back