Wot

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
So I've only got one ear ( tis ok folks it don't) these little things float my boat in my images tis all. :D

Many saw Mallow ta for the words guys

.See this is sort of how it works Mallow is close by I'm making images of kidlet whilst this pic is made. If one gets close up and intimate with one hare then with time.....maybe that's a lot of time and OUCH .............others come.

There is the sort of myth about hares being solitary......sure they lead separate lives.but there are constant interactions.really constant between individuals.. so one gets in and stays low and plays the wait game

and the others come

here is one of those

slight crop base an LHS 1/640 f11 ISO 2500

_S2I7158 wot by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

Ere....ya'll know a fairy dust day..some might call it red letter day....roll up get out start shooting stop shooting when ya keeper mate headlights are in the viewfinder. So ya get up rather than be squished.this was that day. Light was just about gone anyways I honestly thanked him for stopping what I adore doing.read train wreck.

But that constant of just make image after image after image with wiildlife???????? one gets blessed with few few times in a lifetime

This was that day:banana:

bye ta for looking as always rip it up crit wise

take care
stu

It's about to turn left , just like the old semaphore indicators
:D
Blood tog is hopeless Chris.........I just went back to check which way it went an the idiot's( IE ME) next frames were a different bloody hare :runaway: :headbang:

The only thing I can say in my defence is I did get the other ear up same hare......... and no I don't do that weird flip thing right handed folks do with images genuiinely have the opposite frame

Lets face it mate it's hard at the bottom, I know full well I read what a hare is thinking by it's ears, but because me vocab is limited when they do this one up one down thiing I'm so far out of my depth tis like being at the bottom of the meriana trench:ROFLMAO:

I'm off to look up what semaphore is;)

I'm off to look up what semaphore is;)

If that’s semaphore puss is sending letter E. Right ear up would be C. but I’ve no idea what it’s trying to tell you :LOL:

I love it , great detail , I like all the layers of different colours in the background too . I cringe at your iso`s , I have always risked slow shutter speeds to keep my iso down , the curse of noisy Canon bodies from the past , things have changed a bit now with noise reduction software , it`s come on leaps and bounds . It`s another cracker Stu . I read somewhere , something like a Hare often holds his ears in two different directions so he can hear from two different directions , it was looking at some Hare running at me photos I took , that I noticed he / she had one ear facing me , and one facing his her rear , it makes you think about such things don`t it ?

I love it , great detail , I like all the layers of different colours in the background too . I cringe at your iso`s , I have always risked slow shutter speeds to keep my iso down , the curse of noisy Canon bodies from the past , things have changed a bit now with noise reduction software , it`s come on leaps and bounds . It`s another cracker Stu . I read somewhere , something like a Hare often holds his ears in two different directions so he can hear from two different directions , it was looking at some Hare running at me photos I took , that I noticed he / she had one ear facing me , and one facing his her rear , it makes you think about such things don`t it ?
Mark the ear thing i've not ever read about but I'd say it's utterly true have a huge amount of image to back and observational time . Actually that face on two ears facing me shot was something I was really hoping for, maybe it's harder getting 2 ears on one plane than allways?

Ta on frame I really quest BKG's,mind if I'm honest FGD too,tis why I spend so much time with messed up elbows one simply has to be LOW.ha I just started shooting first day no pads on arms blummin 'eck what a state at the end of the day.............learnt lesson ...................pads went on thereafter but I'm still sore now a week later :LOL:

The 1DXii files are so maliable compared to the 1Div Mark.what the say R3.......IE the latest gen sensors must be like is something I'd love to know......I've seen some sublime images at 40K.
So yes with the help of topaz denoise which I find astounding I push at the techs..........SS is a bit slow here Mark i'm playing with fire so easy to get mo blur on wiskies,but really wanted as much DOF as poss.............probably should have pushed ISO harder TBF for more SS.

even though there was so much going on so many images being made I still find this up close framing hard...............everything happens so so fast FP's flying all ways and also the camera flips. I wish I could do this a lot more one has to be so so fluid with the camera to really make these chances when they come count. I've always described it as a dance . Good fun though worth the hardship

If that’s semaphore puss is sending letter E. Right ear up would be C. but I’ve no idea what it’s trying to tell you :LOL:
Hmm I have hunches ,but can't print them here;):D

Back