Would Like Your Comments please

Edit My Images
Yes
Took these at the weekend they are for a friend of mine they are his kids. All commetns welcome...welll nearly all lol.

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

Thanks

the pictures of the kids are great, but there's something strange going on with the backgrounds, like they're partially blown out.

i agree with Dod.
The backgrounds look a bit strange.. cant put my finger on it...
the kids are so cute!!
:)

great kids and poses, but either too much or not enough PP to sort out the creases in the backdrop!

I agree with what's been said above, but they also look a tad soft to me...?:shrug:

Nice shots :)

But - could do with a little more detail in the eyes, and some softening of the cutting of the backgrounds - can see the cutout like on No2 on my screen.

No2 in particular might work well cropped and in B&W??

The second one looks like the background was greyish and has been whitened but not close enough to his body and head so the grey is still showing.

as said.....lovely kids and poses though (y)
you just need to brush up your lighting or pp!

imho :D

i think this is a good 1 st attempt at this sort of shot .

but

i think you should next time try to get the child looking at the camera and towards the lights so you can get some eye contact.
the shot looks alittle light for my taste.
also the pp is a bit rough around the edges

hope you dont mind me being honest..
i think it could handle a sharpen to..

to show what i mean something like this..
IMG_2899.jpg

hope you dont mind as i think you are on the right track just need a little help..

md(y)

if you would like me to remove please say and i will remove img straight away..

:shrug:

agree with the rest, they are good shots, but the background is wierd

No great replies and this all helps to know where they need improving on, thanks for comments, I will play arond with them the main problem I had was the background was a tad wrinkly and turned out kinda grey. So I used a curve on the layer to brighten them up.

My monitor the way its setup doesnt kinda show to much wrong with them as I have had difficulty calibrating it. Its a HP 24" LCD.

Any help on setup would be appreciated.

Here one of the originals:

IMG_2931.jpg

Back