Would you agree with the words Films not Dead?

• Thread starter Films not Dead
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this your third thread today about your new website/blog Jamie?

I would disagree first on grammatical grounds: Either "film's not dead", or "films are not dead" would be acceptable.
Once this has been ironed out we could begin to discuss whether or not something could be considered dead when it never had life to begin with.

why would you want to know..?

if you do use film as a medium -it's a nonsensical question

if you dont - it's irrelevant.....:shrug:

It seems like forums are just full of people that are rude over the Internet because it's the only place they can be 'big' I'm just trying to do photography and all photographs seem to hate on everyone. Not cool....

As most of my film has been in the Freezer for the last 6 months or more, if it's not dead, then it's got a pretty bad case of frostbite :LOL:

Jamie... if you want to boost your websites click-rate by a little SE whoring, you've got to expect that people will have a little dig at you now and again. If you feel you have something to contribute to this community, please feel free to post away.

It seems like forums are just full of people that are rude over the Internet because it's the only place they can be 'big' I'm just trying to do photography and all photographs seem to hate on everyone. Not cool....

It's about as cool as you continually spamming this website you idiotic american.

Go and find somewhere else to play.

Oh by the way, multiple ID's = instant ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back